5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Review for: Very Fair
This is a natural but good coverage look it makes your under eyes look amazing like you've had all the sleep in the world. Your can build it up without it caking up and I would definitely recommend this
Grace C.
Grace C.
Caracas, Venezuela
Review for: Medium
It's one of my favorites drugstore concealers because the relation price/product it's really good. It has a good selection of tones, and after applying, it lasts approximately 6 hours. If you're looking for something low cost but good, this is a good option :)
Izzy B.
Izzy B.
evesham
Review for: True Ivory
Thus was my go to in middle school even though the lightest shade was still too dark for me and the coverage was light, looking back i know i wouldn't buy it ever again and the price is standard about £7
Elli S.
Elli S.
Glasgow
Review for: Soft Beige
I've tried a lot of concealers in the past and this is the first I've found that's got good coverage, looks great, never goes patchy or anything like that. Easy to apply and great value for money. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Abi L.
Abi L.
Review for: Soft Beige
A must have drugstore product!! excellent coverage and it definitely does Wake you up! Lasts well under or over foundation, the applicator is easy to use and it is buildable. I find it does not crease into fine lines, i would recommend this product and I have purchased a lot!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Review for: Very Fair
Good for under eye concealer but as a spot covering concealer, there are better ones. You get a lot of product for the price and the packaging doesn’t look cheap. I would recommend this to someone who rarely suffers from break outs.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Hull
Review for: Very Fair
This is an everyday undereye concealer for me, it's so easy to apply and blends like a dream. It's very highlighting and light-medium coverage. It lasts all day on me and I would 100% buy it again
Adelle T.
Adelle T.
Scotland
Review for: True Ivory
This product wasn't the best for me. It isnt a terrible concealer but I personally like quite a thick and really light concealer and this was quite thin and the shade wasn't light enough for me.
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Review for: Soft Beige
Great and affordable concealer. Definitely brightens and conceals the imperfections. It gives a nice medium coverage and does hide you dark circles. It does crease after a couple of hours. I would buy again and I recommend it.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Review for: Very Fair
Great for undereyes in more natural glowy makeup looks. Super blendable and leaves skin looking very radiant. Very affordable and have repurchased plenty of times. Not very good for blemishes etc but incredible for undereyes.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?