BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Amy H.
Romford, Essex
Review for: Very Fair
I use this concealer as my everyday for work. It gives me that bit of a boost my undereye needs after waking up in the morning and makes my eyes look more healthy! The coverage is probably about medium but for a day to day look I don't want anything too heavy anyway. It's cheap and cheerful and definitely does the job if natural is how you like it.
Ellie C.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City
Review for: Other
This concealer is nice, just not suitable for paler girls, I got the lightest colour in the store and it is still darker than my skin!! It works when I'm tanned and looks alright used on the under eyes etc but is just not as good as some of my other cheaper concealers, I recommend maybelline fit me, and collection lasting perfection over this one!
Sarah Q.
Review for: True Ivory
I love my Rimmel wake me up concealer.I've been buying this product for a couple months now and i honestly can see such a difference when I put it onto my skin.it works so well for my blemished and my troubled areas in my skin so I will definitely continue to use it
Stephanie C.
The concealer has a very good coverage and is very easily blended. I haven't seen many concealers with wands but i think that its a very effective applicator. I think it best works under the eyes and i continue to buy it every time i run out because its amazing and affordable.
Angela H.
Wester Inch , Bathgate
This concealer is good for everyday wear but Very very lightweight the colour is fab though, as it really lightens up your under eye area but find I end up putting a few layers on to achieve the brightness and I always find myself reaching for a more full cover brand to put on top of it if I'm really tired or going out at night
jade h.
Review for: Very Fair
Would be 5 star if I didn't have really dark-blue under eye circles. I can tell that it is very illuminating and I do use it alone on days where I'm going for a no makeup look and just want a little something as it is very awakening, however it doesn't cover my darkness nearly enough for me to use it solely by itself with a daily makeup look.
Beccarr B.
Review for: Very Fair
My go to drugstore concealer, which I use pretty much all the time. It's so buildable and has a lot of coverage. A very long lasting product and it's not cakey. It's super easy to apply and blend and even has my colour as I'm a very fair person so it's hard to get a concealer what matches my skin type. But this does the trick.
Charlotte A.
Hull
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer did not impress me at all, not only providing low coverage therefore unable to fully conceal any discolouration or blemishes, the colour selection in my opinion is poor. The undertones in the concealer I selected were far too warm toned to brighten and conceal my undereyes to achieve and radiant, flawless base.
Caitlyn O.
S25 4Hd
I love this concealor!! It is not too Camry which is perfect under the eyes and it's still got a good amount of coverage it's also really cheap but better than a lot of the high end concealors I have tried, as it blends it to my foundation perfectly and they also have a good colour range! I would 100000% buy this again.
Savannah R.
Review for: True Ivory
I love this concealer. It's the only one I use now and I'm onto my second tube. It does crease slightly straight after applying but I find I can just quickly smooth that out before I set with powder. It covers my dark circles just enough for me to not look too made up but still look like I have a bright under eye.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?