BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Chan C.
Chan C.
Exeter, Devon
Review for: Soft Beige
I cannot in anyway fault this concealer. It's amazing that the applicator is so easy to work with. I also love the quantity you get in the compact tube. The formula blends very well and I would certainly recommend this product to others.
Niamh M.
Niamh M.
Review for: Soft Beige
I like this product as it brightens under my eyes well and has an easy application and blends good. I feel like this concealer doesn't cover many of my blemishes which is disappointing. Although I do like using this and is a cheap option.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Review for: True Ivory
I use this concealer most of the time when wearing makeup. The wand makes it so easy to glide on your skin. Apply's very nicely with a beauty blender! However, it doesn't seem to have lots of coverage..I sometimes have to apply a couple of times before I reach the coverage I need.
Bríana M.
Bríana M.
Navan
Review for: Soft Beige
Really like the colour range and the initial formula is good, although I wouldn't think anything special of this concealer. Coverage isn't amazing for under eyes or blemishes. It's grand I just wouldn't go recommending it all that much.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Ilfracombe, North Devon
Review for: Very Fair
A favourite drugstore concealer of mine for illuminating and brightening the under eyes and helping to add definition. Great price just wish it had a tad more coverage to help cover imperfections but it is build-able to a medium finish!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I love this concealer for using under the eyes and any other areas that I need to brighten. It's a good concealer for brightening the under eyes and concealing dark circles. However, I don't find this concealer good for covering spots as it doesn't have a full enough coverage.
Gabriele W.
Gabriele W.
Review for: Soft Beige
This concealer is fab. It is so easy to use and it lasts all day. The packaging is pretty With he orange accents. The cons are that it's not always easy to get hold of as it sells out a lot where I live but it's great if you can get it
Demi-leigh H.
Demi-leigh H.
Liverpool
Review for: Other
I prefer this in the lightest shade due to i use it to highlight under my eyes, nose ect. This concealer was a life saver for me and is truly long lasting? I would recommend this as a great concealer and full a more full coverage look.
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Review for: Light Medium
This has very good quality for a drugstore concealer. It's easy to blend and it hides any spots you have on your face or dark circles.
I personally have terrible dark circles and this product makes my face look more awake and healthy.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Eastbourne , East Sussex
Review for: Very Fair
It's been a few years since I used this but I remember that when pairing it with the wake me up foundation it literally gave the most natural dewy finish! It is so creamy and easy to blend with a brush or a sponge. Smells lovely too and also contains spf! Medium coverage x
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?