BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Tara T.
Tara T.
London, ['', '', '']
Review for: Medium
Really like this concealer. I think the application is good, very pigmented product and long lasting. However the problem is that the medium is too light for my tanned skins. I wish rimmel would bring out more concealers with darker shades.
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
Galway
I like this product. It is a good concealer and it is excellent for the price. For me, seeing as I'm pretty fair, it doesn't have my exact shade which I'm pretty disappointed about. I use it under my eyes and also on blemishes. I think I would buy again if they had a lighter shade.
Nadia L.
Nadia L.
Review for: True Ivory
I love this concealer as I find that it's the only drugstore concealer that has a great amount of coverage while looking very natural on the skin. I love how brightening it is and how the formula is extremely lightweight. Highly recommend!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
sturgeon county
Review for: True Ivory
I use this concealer everyday, it really brightens up dark areas. It doesn't feel cakey on my face but it does under my eyes. I find I run out of it really fast but good thing it is inexpensive. It also mixes well with any kind of foundation
Elena P.
Elena P.
I love this product so much! It s perfect if you either want to cover some spots on your face or your dark circles, or you want to highlight. If you set it with a powder it will not move all day long. It is easy to blend, it doesn t feel heavy on the skin, it's not cakey. But I feel like the lightest shade it's a little bit too pink.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Swansea, West glamorgan
Review for: Very Fair
This is my favourite concealer and I use it everyday. It provides good coverage and is light reflecting which really helps brighten the area. Packaging is basic, but the wand is great. I would certainly recommend, especially for the price.
Chan C.
Chan C.
Exeter, Devon
Review for: Soft Beige
I cannot in anyway fault this concealer. It's amazing that the applicator is so easy to work with. I also love the quantity you get in the compact tube. The formula blends very well and I would certainly recommend this product to others.
Bríana M.
Bríana M.
Navan
Review for: Soft Beige
Really like the colour range and the initial formula is good, although I wouldn't think anything special of this concealer. Coverage isn't amazing for under eyes or blemishes. It's grand I just wouldn't go recommending it all that much.
Niamh M.
Niamh M.
Review for: Soft Beige
I like this product as it brightens under my eyes well and has an easy application and blends good. I feel like this concealer doesn't cover many of my blemishes which is disappointing. Although I do like using this and is a cheap option.
Sophie F.
Sophie F.
Woodlane , Falmouth
Review for: True Ivory
I find this concealer to be far too watery and light, not giving me the desired coverage I want, good for if you're having a day of no makeup but want a tad to cover the black undereyes but not enough for a full face. Wouldn't recommend
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?