BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Faye S.
Review for: True Ivory
Matches my fair skin tone. Good for a night out as it is slightly shimmery. Lasts a long time. I prefer the Revlon Colorstay concealer as it has a greater coverage
Rebecca H.
sturgeon county
Review for: True Ivory
I use this concealer everyday, it really brightens up dark areas. It doesn't feel cakey on my face but it does under my eyes. I find I run out of it really fast but good thing it is inexpensive. It also mixes well with any kind of foundation
Bethany ✌.
Review for: True Ivory
Good coverage, not too expensive, easy to use, available in pretty much any drugstore/makeup shop, easy to blend, only bad thing is the shade range isn't too much, can be orange on some people but it isn't on mine, natural look, highly rate as it's my go-to.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Review for: Very Fair, Light Medium, Medium
PROS: This concealer is actually by far one of the best drugstore concealer a, it's similar to the Maybelline fit me concealer, however this one actually gives you that brightening wake me up look. The thing about this concealer is it has this luminous glow that's within the formula. Another thing that's good is that, there's a lot of shade ranges to choose from. I love this concealer and it's very creamy and very easy to apply, since it has an applicator. It's cheap too!
Rima C.
Toronto , ON
Review for: True Ivory
This is perfect if ur on a budget and need an everyday concealer! I always keep a stock of this in my makeup collection because I wear concealer everyday.
The great thing about this product is that it blends supper easy with a damp beauty blender or a concealer brush! And it doesn't crease if you use a setting powder on top
I love the packaging for all rimmle London products, the bright orange lid makes it easy to spot in your makeup bag or purse. The best would also be the applicator makes it supper easy to highlight ur face while u contour!
Mikayla S.
I bought this a while back after hearing good reviews about it for a drugstore product, must say it did the job just didn't exceed my expectations from reviews. I feel the consistency is a little watery and thin it doesn't give a great deal of coverage if your looking for a full coverage concealer it's more of a sheer to medium coverage but can be built up but then you may get some cakey makeup under the eyes. it does highlight the areas you apply it too as I apply it under my eyes, for head, chin and cupids bow. but the coverage just wasn't there. works well as a base for eyeshadow though and that would be the only reason id buy it again.
Aimee A.
Review for: True Ivory
I have a few issues with this product, it simply isn't what it claims to be, full coverage. When applied to the face it actually ends up being light coverage so this was super annoying to find out. I also got the shade "true ivory" and I didn't know that true ivory had such yellow undertones. This at the time of purchasing was the lightest shade they did, I don't know if it's changed now. I have fair skin and a pink undertone so this really didn't work for me. The concealer also oxidised and turned a hint of orange throughout the day. It did give a brightening effect though and it smells quite nice, it's just really not for me.
Courtney H.
Basildon, Basildon
Unfortunately cant say much possitives about this product. The scent put me off quite a lot, it almost smells like paint which isnt great when putting it on your face. The consistancy was a little too watery for me and I dont feel as though it was high coverage enough to "hide my morning under eye dark circles" I have used this product before as I did not have anything else at the time but it did not perform well under powder as you could see exactly where I applied the concealer which was very dissapointing.
Amy D.
Pinner, Middlesex
I have been using this concealer for about a year now and I must say it is a long lasting and easy-to-blend concealer. The downside for me is that I struggle to conceal my dark circles and this is not a particularly fulfilling product for the job. I wish that the consistency was thicker so that it would cover blemishes more easily as I do love the texture of the product and have only had to re-purchase it maybe 4 or 5 times over the last year.  Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Lauren R.
eastham,wirral
Review for: Very Fair, True Ivory
Enjoy using this product, although the tiny sparkles can be abut irritating at times. I started using this product under my eyes and the specks of sparkles looked nice but when I wanted a more full coverage i didn't use it. I would recommend this product if you have clear skin, your young and or just looking for a more light weight conseler. May consider repurchasing this product and for its price and compared to most drugstore conselers it is worth it.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?