BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Review for: Soft Beige
Erase signs of tiredness and daily stress vitamin see and radiance pearls is silly illuminate skin under the eye and defuses light to conceal dark circles and signs of fatigue for awake and look considers spots and other blemishes for flawless smooth complexion
Fiona M.
Fiona M.
Glasgow
Review for: Very Fair
I didn't really like this concealer. I have very fair skin and found the lightest colour but too dark. It also didn't have very good coverage for my under eye circles or blemishes so what's the point? It was nice and light and therefore didn't crease though.
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Cardiff
Review for: True Ivory
I love this product, great concealer and amazing for the price! The orange packaging certainly makes this product stand out. It blends very well and gives good coverage whilst having a nice radiant glow, I personally use this product as a highlighter as well as it gives off a gorgeous brightening effect.
Danni G.
Danni G.
Newmarket
Review for: Soft Beige
Very nice brightening under eye concealer. Covers all my dark circles. Very good quality especially for the drug store price. However you have to set with concealer or the product moves. Easy application and blends seamlessly. Would highly recommend
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Review for: True Ivory, Light Medium
I found this product to have long wear on my skin however i know that it doesnt last as well on all skin tones. It is buildable and when found the right shade looks great. If you get the wrong shade i feel as though it can look orange and really unatural.
Sanna B.
Sanna B.
Norwich, Norfolk
Review for: True Ivory
Lovely. It's creamy, lightweight, yet gives great coverage and looks fairly natural. It's great at hiding under eye circles and blemishes. It's good at its job. The packaging is quite cute. Simple, but I like the colour. I would definitely recommend.
Liv D.
Liv D.
Review for: True Ivory
This product is great for coverage and getting rid of those under eye bags, my only problem is their colour range! Always ends up being a bit to orange for myself. Great packaging and easy to carry around. I would buy again if I could find a good shade!
Chloe K.
Chloe K.
Review for: Soft Beige
my first ever concealer I bought when I started makeup. This product looks great on my skin and gives my a natural glow but if your a high coverage type of person I wouldn't recommend this because it's very light coverage which is what I like personally.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Prestatyn, Denbighshire
Review for: True Ivory
matched my skin colour perfectly and i had a lighter one for highlighting! it is my go to for under eye and blemishes! it doesn't dry quickly so i used to apply glue to my lashes, then apply my concealer, then put my lashes on and then blend out the concealer and it would blend out like a dream!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Review for: Light Medium, Soft Beige
This concealer is quite full coverage and bright. It lasts all day, blends easily and doesn't transfer. I think the price is very reasonable and I have repurchased this product a couple of times. The brush is also nice and I would recommend to others.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?