5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Niamh H.
Niamh H.
Limerick
Review for: True Ivory
A perfect concealer for coverage on blemishes and pimples. Also works well for brightening up underneath the eyes, but it depends on what foundation I'm using if I use this concealer there or not. Has a wide variety of shades, which match the Wake Me Up foundation perfectly
Candice N.
Candice N.
Review for: True Ivory
I hate the applicator, it's to thin for my liking, it doesn't grab enough product and I have to dip in alot to cover one eye. It does not my under eye well at all and settles in my lines. Never noticed a brightening effect either.
Ariane B.
Ariane B.
Review for: True Ivory
It is a good classic of drugstore products. For sure you don't have the same coverage of a sephora product, but at least it looks super
Natural and blend very well with the fondation. If you don't want to put to much money for your under eye this is a good
Product to try.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Yarrawonga
Review for: Soft Beige
I have used this foundation for a couple of weeks now and it is the best one I have ever tried it lasts all day through sweat and it is easy to apply and blend with your finger. I would definitely buy this product again and again
Ffion H.
Ffion H.
Ruthin
Review for: True Ivory
Very good item! Conceals well without making you look cakey and is affordable which is brilliant. I wish this came in a better packaging as I feel a lot of the product is wasted as the applicator can't get to it all at the end.
Shmyla N.
Shmyla N.
Review for: Medium
This concealer is perfect for concealing and highlighting the high points of your face! It's so creamy and easy to blend and lasts all day. Perfect for the price and definitely worth buying! Must have in your beauty collection.
Maxine C.
Maxine C.
Glasgow
Review for: True Ivory
As a drugstore product this is high quality. It lasted really long and gave me coverage without being too heavy. The wand is very good as it's easy to apply and blend and it's also great for highlighting areas when contouring!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Calgary, AB
Love how this refreshes the dark circles under my eyes when needed. I feel like this is equal to Touché Eclat, but a fraction of the cost. The colours are great and I have two shades that I always select for Summer and Winter.
Kitija C.
Kitija C.
I really like Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. It has nice packaging, it's simple and comfortable. It's not professional concealer, but for begginers. This ir best for undereyes, not blemishes. I would recommend this for others!
Megan T.
Megan T.
newcastle
Review for: True Ivory
Used this product for a few years, i do really approve of it but not keen on the applicator as I find it rough on my skin, it's not 100% a full coverage concealer but does the job! Would recommend this as it isn't to pricey.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?