BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Charlotte W.
Oxford
 This concealer is perfect for the under eyes and highlighting areas. It's extremely bright with a slight shimmer throughout that adds a really natural glow to the face. It also works lovely for a more natural look without a foundation just on its own as it provides a light coverage. I would really recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural concealer, it also has a very good shade range.
Oliwia W.
I have been using this for a while now And it stars of extremely opaic but after about a month it turns slight less opaic. If you just use it under your eyes it lasts until 2 months . It's slightly build able but you don't want it to be too thick on you skin. Also I would recommend this to a first time buyer as it is very light but medium coverage and is great for every day.

Joni B.
East Shore, Anstruther
Review for: Very Fair
I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation every day so thought I would buy the concealer to try out. The formulation is lovely and it is such good value for money. The only reason I give this product 3 stars is due to the fact the range doesn't cater for fair skin. The lightest shade I can get is still the exact same shade as the foundation that I use. Wouldn't purchase again for this reason.
Cindy H.
Review for: Very Fair
I think that this is an okay concealer, I bought it twice, but it doesn't do as much as I would like it to. I'm very pale in the winter months so I was a little disappointed to see that the shade range wasn't very large. It hold up nicely throughout the day, but the coverage isn't as much as I would like it to be, but it does look nice and natural on the skin, not cakey whatsoever.
elinor H.
12 Glandovey grove, ['', '', "['', '', 'CARDIFF ']"]
Review for: True Ivory
Rimmel concealer for me is one of my go to products at drug store cost! The concealer doesn't leave me with patches & find they have a good range of colour depending on what look you are going for! The product lasts a fair while I tend to use it a lot more when trying to achieve a heavier make up look, I would purchase it again as prices are very reasonable, you can't go wrong really
Chloe L.
Launceston, Cornwall
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this concealer for a while now and I am just reaching the end of it. I have this in a shade similar to my skin tone and even without the lighter colour it still illuminates my under eyes. I would recommend this concealer as it is brightening and light weight, it is a medium coverage which is nice and it is slightly buildable, but too much and it gets a little cakey.
Julia O.
Review for: Very Fair
I always have dark circles under my eyes and look very tired in general. This concealer really does its job and makes me look very refreshed. It covers dark circles nicely as well as any blemishes. I'm a bit disappointed with the fact that it leaves streaks sometimes and makes the creases in my skin more visible, but that could be just me not being able to apply it properly.
Breanna S.
Brisbane
Review for: True Ivory
Rimmels wake me up concealer was definitely full coverage! the cons however out weighed the pros. The thick texture only made my skin feel heavier and oiler, compared to my current concealer by estee lauder; Rimmel left a pink tinge after application - I only recommended this product to those with pale skin and like to have full coverage ... I mean... REALLY full coverage!
Robyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product this is my go to concealer everytime it last all day and brightens under eyes and hides any blemishes I have really well it has a little stick applicator so it's very easy to apply and blends really nicely. Everyone always asks me where I get my concealer from and I tell them it's the wake me up concealer and they can't believe it works so well.
Robyn F.
Glasgow , East Dumbartonshire
Review for: Soft Beige
This is a fab price. The packaging is alright for the price, it's drug store so what else would you expect right? The concealer itself is quite watery for me. It does brighten but not necessarily covers. I think maybelline age rewind is much better for a similar price! It's a good concealer however to use under another concealer but I probably wouldn't buy it again
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?