5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #46 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Haley S.
Haley S.
Silver Spring, MD
Okay product. Didn't really brighten my under eyes or help to conceal blemishes. When blending out it would wipe away and take my foundation with it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love this concealer! It hides my dark circles perfectly. It brightens up my skin making me look more awake and bright.
Rosa Lucía R.
Rosa Lucía R.
Cordova, TN
Is a really good product! Really has that effect of enlight my undereye zone! I'm a Rimmel London crazy lover!
Amberly S.
Amberly S.
Good drugstore concealer. Not the fullest of coverage but feels nice on the skin. Works nicely under the eyes.
Lenae R.
Lenae R.
Fort Worth, TX
I like it so far. It covers up my dark circles pretty good. I think I'll start buying it more often.
Myanie R.
Myanie R.
Review for: Very Fair
Absolutely recommend this!

Great to hide blemishes and dark or puffy eyes!
Zachary H.
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
Great for under eye dark circles! Just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. Makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. Must be set with a powder, I've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. Plus I've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear Cakey. Also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!!
Annie A.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Soft Beige
I'm not the biggest fan of this concealer. It's got a lightweight consistency and for some reason, it just clings onto parts of my undereye that I didn't even know was dry. It emphasizes it and makes it stand out. I know this is a drugstore concealer but there is so many other options out there that are better. I was disappointed in this because there are so many good reviews out there. The formula is so thin that it almost does nothing for me. I really would recommend Maybelline Fit Me instead. It's so much better!
Juliet L.
Juliet L.
Perfect for covering those under-eye circles.  It brightens up the area and it looks great as a highlighter for more natural days.  I wouldn't use this over blemishes because there is an illuminating factor.  You can get a lighter shade for under-eyes and highlighting and a darker shade for a really natural contour.  I love this concealer.If you're in the US, you can buy this concealer on Amazon or ASOS.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Reno, NV
Review for: Very Fair
So this product is hard to find in the states, I always happen to luckily come across it in certain drug stores. I am soooo obsessed with it for highlighting the under eye. I am a light medium skin tone and I can get away with using very Fair for my undereyes. It immediately brightens the area and just overall gives me such a youthful look. I stocked up last time because I loved it so much.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?