BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love this concealer! It hides my dark circles perfectly. It brightens up my skin making me look more awake and bright.
Rosa Lucía R.
Cordova, TN
Is a really good product! Really has that effect of enlight my undereye zone! I'm a Rimmel London crazy lover!
Amberly S.
Good drugstore concealer. Not the fullest of coverage but feels nice on the skin. Works nicely under the eyes.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Review for: Very Fair
This is by far one of my favorite drug store concealers!! It brightens up my eyes and covers my dark circles! Perfectly formulated and super soft and smooth on my sensitive under eye skin. I love the fact that it is long lasting and so creamy. I would buy again and highly recommend it to others as well. Super easy to blend and build. Absolutely love it! @rimmellondon #rimmelconcealer #concealermusthave
Angela A.
Sacramento
Review for: Light Medium
Beautiful concealer! It covered the circles under my eyes so they weren’t noticeable anymore! It also covered up spots on my face where acne can be seen. It’s actually perfect for oily skin! I find many more pros than cons on this product, so I recommend it!
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Soft Beige
I'm not the biggest fan of this concealer. It's got a lightweight consistency and for some reason, it just clings onto parts of my undereye that I didn't even know was dry. It emphasizes it and makes it stand out. I know this is a drugstore concealer but there is so many other options out there that are better. I was disappointed in this because there are so many good reviews out there. The formula is so thin that it almost does nothing for me. I really would recommend Maybelline Fit Me instead. It's so much better!
Allie C.
Review for: Very Fair
This wallet-friendly concealer packs quite the punch in the coverage dept, it's pigmented enough to conceal dark circles, whilst also brightening up the skin thanks to the illuminating formula.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: True Ivory
It's not my favorite drugstore purchase but it does do the job if you're looking for a cheap or unjust to use like once or twice a week maybe or to keep in your purse for a little cover up or you just can't afford or big pricey when it right away it's a good one to get a would not recommend using it over and over because it's not the best for the face
Alex C.
Reno, NV
Review for: Very Fair
So this product is hard to find in the states, I always happen to luckily come across it in certain drug stores. I am soooo obsessed with it for highlighting the under eye. I am a light medium skin tone and I can get away with using very Fair for my undereyes. It immediately brightens the area and just overall gives me such a youthful look. I stocked up last time because I loved it so much.
Alaska S.
Lewisville
Review for: True Ivory
This is one of my favorite products of all time. I absolutely love the consistency and the coverage that it gives. I find that it doesn't crease at all and that it looks super natural. The only down side is that it is very hard to find in the area that I live. I find that I can only get it by ordering it off of amazon.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?