5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Paola C.
Paola C.
Review for: Very Fair
I got this a few days ago because I ran out of concealer and this was the one I got. I really like it actually it helps me with hiding my dark circles! I really recommend it
HILAUNYS A.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
Is really great. blends wells With a conceal brush. the coverage is médium and has little glitters. is perfect for daily use because is light and cheap
Haley S.
Haley S.
Silver Spring, MD
Okay product. Didn't really brighten my under eyes or help to conceal blemishes. When blending out it would wipe away and take my foundation with it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love this concealer! It hides my dark circles perfectly. It brightens up my skin making me look more awake and bright.
Amberly S.
Amberly S.
Good drugstore concealer. Not the fullest of coverage but feels nice on the skin. Works nicely under the eyes.
Rosa Lucía R.
Rosa Lucía R.
Cordova, TN
Is a really good product! Really has that effect of enlight my undereye zone! I'm a Rimmel London crazy lover!
Lenae R.
Lenae R.
Fort Worth, TX
I like it so far. It covers up my dark circles pretty good. I think I'll start buying it more often.
Myanie R.
Myanie R.
Review for: Very Fair
Absolutely recommend this!

Great to hide blemishes and dark or puffy eyes!
Zachary H.
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
Great for under eye dark circles! Just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. Makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. Must be set with a powder, I've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. Plus I've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear Cakey. Also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!!
Juliet L.
Juliet L.
Perfect for covering those under-eye circles.  It brightens up the area and it looks great as a highlighter for more natural days.  I wouldn't use this over blemishes because there is an illuminating factor.  You can get a lighter shade for under-eyes and highlighting and a darker shade for a really natural contour.  I love this concealer.If you're in the US, you can buy this concealer on Amazon or ASOS.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?