BY RIMMEL LONDON #51 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
  • "brightening concealer, best for under the eyes, gives a great finish and leaves you looking fully awake and brightened under the eye" in 101 reviews
  • "this is a concealer i have repurchased i do love it. only the color selction isn't that great and it slighly oxides, but it feels light weight and offers medium coverage." in 29 reviews
  • "great for under eye dark circles! just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. must be set with a powder, i've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. plus i've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear cakey. also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!! " in 22 reviews
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Ivory more...
I really wanted to love this but I feel like it was not opaque enough to brighten up my dark circles. The reason I do like it, is that it doesn't cake up, or crease. I use this with a beauty blender to get the best application as when I do with a brush it is a bit streaky.
Srin Y.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Various Shades) more...
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Michele M.
Grand Forks, ND
I've been using this for a couple years now and i love it. It's not overpriced but works great! I've tried mite extensive brands but they end up looking cake-y and this does not look like I'm wearing makeup at all.
Allie C.
Review for: Very Fair more...
This wallet-friendly concealer packs quite the punch in the coverage dept, it's pigmented enough to conceal dark circles, whilst also brightening up the skin thanks to the illuminating formula.
Georgia O.
Review for: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Ivory more...
Love the coverage on this but find that after a while the shimmery part starts to show itself more and more - end up looking like I’ve been playing with glitter sometimes!
Zachary H.
Mcallen , TX
Great for under eye dark circles! Just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. Makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. Must be set with a powder, I've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. Plus I've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear Cakey. Also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!!
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Wake Me Up Concealer - Light / Medium more...
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had moregh
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I'm not the biggest fan of this concealer. It's got a lightweight consistency and for some reason, it just clings onto parts of my undereye that I didn't even know was dry. It emphasizes it and makes it stand out. I know this is a drugstore concealer but there is so many other options out there that are better. I was disappointed in this because there are so many good reviews out there. The formula is so thin that it almost does nothing for me. I really would recommend Maybelline Fit Me instead. It's so much better!
Juliet L.
Perfect for covering those under-eye circles.  It brightens up the area and it looks great as a highlighter for more natural days.  I wouldn't use this over blemishes because there is an illuminating factor.  You can get a lighter shade for under-eyes and highlighting and a darker shade for a really natural contour.  I love this concealer.If you're in the US, you can buy this concealer on Amazon or ASOS.
Ashleigh H.
I personally did not like this concealer. It didn't conceal much and it had sparkles in it. The sparkles made it look like I had had eyeshadow fallout. The shade I had also looked very yellow on my skin. I know this worked for some people but it unfortunately didn't work for me.
I have been looking for a full coverage concealer for a while now and Iv been through so many concealers and products and they just don't work for me ! Very annoying, is it good? Thick? Not sure what to think 🤔
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Is this really full coverage ?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?