5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I love this concealer for using under the eyes and any other areas that I need to brighten. It's a good concealer for brightening the under eyes and concealing dark circles. However, I don't find this concealer good for covering spots as it doesn't have a full enough coverage.
Demi-leigh H.
Demi-leigh H.
Liverpool
Review for: Other
I prefer this in the lightest shade due to i use it to highlight under my eyes, nose ect. This concealer was a life saver for me and is truly long lasting? I would recommend this as a great concealer and full a more full coverage look.
Gabriele W.
Gabriele W.
Mold , Flintshire
Review for: Soft Beige
This concealer is fab. It is so easy to use and it lasts all day. The packaging is pretty With he orange accents. The cons are that it's not always easy to get hold of as it sells out a lot where I live but it's great if you can get it
Niamh H.
Niamh H.
Limerick
Review for: True Ivory
A perfect concealer for coverage on blemishes and pimples. Also works well for brightening up underneath the eyes, but it depends on what foundation I'm using if I use this concealer there or not. Has a wide variety of shades, which match the Wake Me Up foundation perfectly
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Eastbourne
Review for: Very Fair
It's been a few years since I used this but I remember that when pairing it with the wake me up foundation it literally gave the most natural dewy finish! It is so creamy and easy to blend with a brush or a sponge. Smells lovely too and also contains spf! Medium coverage x
Ariane B.
Ariane B.
Review for: True Ivory
It is a good classic of drugstore products. For sure you don't have the same coverage of a sephora product, but at least it looks super
Natural and blend very well with the fondation. If you don't want to put to much money for your under eye this is a good
Product to try.
Candice N.
Candice N.
Review for: True Ivory
I hate the applicator, it's to thin for my liking, it doesn't grab enough product and I have to dip in alot to cover one eye. It does not my under eye well at all and settles in my lines. Never noticed a brightening effect either.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Yarrawonga
Review for: Soft Beige
I have used this foundation for a couple of weeks now and it is the best one I have ever tried it lasts all day through sweat and it is easy to apply and blend with your finger. I would definitely buy this product again and again
Ffion H.
Ffion H.
Ruthin
Review for: True Ivory
Very good item! Conceals well without making you look cakey and is affordable which is brilliant. I wish this came in a better packaging as I feel a lot of the product is wasted as the applicator can't get to it all at the end.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Calgary, AB
Love how this refreshes the dark circles under my eyes when needed. I feel like this is equal to Touché Eclat, but a fraction of the cost. The colours are great and I have two shades that I always select for Summer and Winter.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?