BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Rebecca S.
derby
Review for: Very Fair
Love this concealer! I struggled to find a concealer that doesn’t crease, I got recommended this, and I love it! Doesn’t crease doesn’t look cakey, full coverage, and super easy to blend. Would buy again 100%
Toni S.
Bolton, Manchester
Review for: Very Fair
Even the shade very fair is too dark for my skin tone. The product also oxidized throughout the day which made the colour an even worse match for my skin tone. I also found that there wasn't all that much coverage
Roxanne C.
Wokingham , Berkshire
Review for: Medium, Soft Beige
I absolutely love this concealer. It’s affordable and works well with every foundation I own. It’s buildable and easy to blend. Definitely recommended! I have combination skin and it works perfect for me.
Kerri S.
Corby, Northants
Review for: True Ivory
This is my go to concealer, I wear it every day. It covers my dark circles great but doesn't give a mass amount of coverage which means I can use over my foundation. I always buy this over and over again.
Natalie W.
Nottingham
Review for: Soft Beige
This product is a god send for dark circles under the eyes and matches perfectly with the Wake Me Up foundation, instantly brightens and makes your eyes 10 years younger, surprising considering the cost!
Izzy H.
Leicester, Leicestershire
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer is fab for someone on a budget but in need of something to brighten their undereyes. The lasting power isn't brilliant if it's not set with a powder but it covers dark circles nicely!
Harley B.
Review for: Soft Beige
I use this too highlight my brows and fix them up it'd long lasting and keeps my brows nice all day aswell as that it's a perfect concealer and full coverage too it's so cheap and worth every penny it reminds me of the mac concealer
Lucy D.
Review for: True Ivory
I've been using the Rimmel Wake me up concealer for about a year and it is amazing, it's a drugstore product so it's cheap but the quality of the product is great. Would definitely recommend when looking for a cheaper concealer.
savana r.
London, London
Best drugstore concelear I have been using it for a year and bought again and again. Its affordable, conceals imperfections very well. Doesn't get clumpy with a full face of makeup. I even always carry it along just in case.
katie C.
Dublin
Review for: Soft Beige
This is my go to everyday concealer, good coverage for a lightweight product perfect for no makeup / light makeup days ! Really affordable and can be purchased in most pharmacies and shops!
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?