5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #46 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Liv D.
Liv D.
Review for: True Ivory
This product is great for coverage and getting rid of those under eye bags, my only problem is their colour range! Always ends up being a bit to orange for myself. Great packaging and easy to carry around. I would buy again if I could find a good shade!
Chloe K.
Chloe K.
Review for: Soft Beige
my first ever concealer I bought when I started makeup. This product looks great on my skin and gives my a natural glow but if your a high coverage type of person I wouldn't recommend this because it's very light coverage which is what I like personally.
Millie C.
Millie C.
nottingham
I use this product every single day and it hides bags exceptionally well however both me and a friend have noticed it is slightly glittery when applied. I will definitely be purchasing this product again as it is a part of my every day makeup routine.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Nottingham
Review for: Light Medium, Soft Beige
This concealer is quite full coverage and bright. It lasts all day, blends easily and doesn't transfer. I think the price is very reasonable and I have repurchased this product a couple of times. The brush is also nice and I would recommend to others.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Prestatyn, Denbighshire
Review for: True Ivory
matched my skin colour perfectly and i had a lighter one for highlighting! it is my go to for under eye and blemishes! it doesn't dry quickly so i used to apply glue to my lashes, then apply my concealer, then put my lashes on and then blend out the concealer and it would blend out like a dream!
Keely A.
Keely A.
England
Review for: Very Fair
Great coverage however the shade range is disappointing as those with porcelain skin it is to orange with yellow undertones but is easy to apply and would be great for the undereyes to brighten. I would buy it again if there was a better shade range.
jade h.
jade h.
Review for: Very Fair
Would be 5 star if I didn't have really dark-blue under eye circles. I can tell that it is very illuminating and I do use it alone on days where I'm going for a no makeup look and just want a little something as it is very awakening, however it doesn't cover my darkness nearly enough for me to use it solely by itself with a daily makeup look.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Stavanger
Review for: True Ivory
Looooove this concealer! It does exactly the as the packaging says. Wakes me up! It covers my heavy duty dark circles perfectly. It blurs out blemishes but still won't leave your skin looking cakey. Always recommending this to my friends and family!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Churchill, MB
The only concealer I've used that matches my skin, I prefer a concealer that is the same color as my skin because some days I don't feel like uaing foundation. This blends flawlessly, doesn't cause me to break out, and doesn't crease under my eyes.
Hollie U.
Hollie U.
Nottingham
Review for: True Ivory
I only used this under my eyes as it can draw attention to spots because I used such a light shade. Unfortunately, I found that it didn't really cover up my dark circles and creased even with powder on top. It also came off almost straight away.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?