BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aimee A.
Review for: True Ivory
I have a few issues with this product, it simply isn't what it claims to be, full coverage. When applied to the face it actually ends up being light coverage so this was super annoying to find out. I also got the shade "true ivory" and I didn't know that true ivory had such yellow undertones. This at the time of purchasing was the lightest shade they did, I don't know if it's changed now. I have fair skin and a pink undertone so this really didn't work for me. The concealer also oxidised and turned a hint of orange throughout the day. It did give a brightening effect though and it smells quite nice, it's just really not for me.
Sam B.
Bispham, Blackpool
Review for: True Ivory
My every day concealer is the 'Wake Me Up'
It's a medium to light consistency but brightens up my under eye area amazingly well.
It's a doe foot end that applies more than enough to my skin. I pop a few blobs on then use my beauty blender to even out.
It lasts all day and is a long wearing product.
This doesn't sit on my eyes funny or sink into lines or crease during the day.
It has brightening to it and helps make my eyes look more awake.
The colour is a great match too.
All in all its a great, easy wearing product
Courtney H.
Basildon, Basildon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately cant say much possitives about this product. The scent put me off quite a lot, it almost smells like paint which isnt great when putting it on your face. The consistancy was a little too watery for me and I dont feel as though it was high coverage enough to "hide my morning under eye dark circles" I have used this product before as I did not have anything else at the time but it did not perform well under powder as you could see exactly where I applied the concealer which was very dissapointing.
Amy D.
Pinner, Middlesex
I have been using this concealer for about a year now and I must say it is a long lasting and easy-to-blend concealer. The downside for me is that I struggle to conceal my dark circles and this is not a particularly fulfilling product for the job. I wish that the consistency was thicker so that it would cover blemishes more easily as I do love the texture of the product and have only had to re-purchase it maybe 4 or 5 times over the last year.  Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Alana W.
Northern Ireland
Review for: True Ivory
This was my first concealer brand I have still been using it since. Not the best coverage but doesn't the trick definitely not the best of the drug store products but I'm too lazy to find my colour in any other products. It doesn't the trick and goes well with my Rimmel foundation they are both in the colour ivory so they match well. Not that expensive around £6-7. Still good to use but doesn't stay on all day without setting spray and runs out quite quickly.
Lauren R.
eastham,wirral
Review for: Very Fair, True Ivory
Enjoy using this product, although the tiny sparkles can be abut irritating at times. I started using this product under my eyes and the specks of sparkles looked nice but when I wanted a more full coverage i didn't use it. I would recommend this product if you have clear skin, your young and or just looking for a more light weight conseler. May consider repurchasing this product and for its price and compared to most drugstore conselers it is worth it.
Lauren C.
Torquay, ['', '', 'Devon ']
This concealer is one of my all time favourites, the concealer and wake me up foundation work brilliantly together. I use this everyday under my eyes to brighten my face up and 'wake me up'! The The packaging isn't the best, its very plain and simple. I would like to see some sort of design or illustration. I dont really like glass packaging. I 100% recommend this concealer.
Nell P.
Ts12
Absolutely loved this concealer when I was wearing it every day😍 it's quite a light concealer alothough it does give alot of coverage I felt it was easy to blend in on top of foundation as it blended in very smoothly. Although it's a gorgeous concealer if you like to have your makeup matte it's probably not the best one for you because as the concealer is very dewy it does look quite glittery in certain lights👍
Olha P.
New Jersey
I love this concealer Rimmel, its very creamy and very easy to apply, since it has an applicator. Many colors to choose from. Excellent coverage to perfect our area of dark circles and fine lines. I use shade 125 very light, great to illuminate certain areas of my fase. Definitely makes you look more awake and bright. I do recommend this concealer.
lara w.
Review for: True Ivory
The wake me up concealer is always in my collection. It's such a great concealer as it's super easy to blend with a beauty blender or brush, and highlights without caking and creasing. It's quite a lightweight concealer and doesn't always cover my bags or spots so i use it more if i'm having a "no makeup" day as it looks so natural and glowy. I wouldn't recommend it if your looking for a concealer to cover acne but definitely if your looking for a light to medium coverage.
xx
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?