5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Kim G.
Kim G.
Nottingham
Review for: Light Medium, Soft Beige
This concealer is quite full coverage and bright. It lasts all day, blends easily and doesn't transfer. I think the price is very reasonable and I have repurchased this product a couple of times. The brush is also nice and I would recommend to others.
Keely A.
Keely A.
England
Review for: Very Fair
Great coverage however the shade range is disappointing as those with porcelain skin it is to orange with yellow undertones but is easy to apply and would be great for the undereyes to brighten. I would buy it again if there was a better shade range.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Prestatyn, Denbighshire
Review for: True Ivory
matched my skin colour perfectly and i had a lighter one for highlighting! it is my go to for under eye and blemishes! it doesn't dry quickly so i used to apply glue to my lashes, then apply my concealer, then put my lashes on and then blend out the concealer and it would blend out like a dream!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Churchill, MB
The only concealer I've used that matches my skin, I prefer a concealer that is the same color as my skin because some days I don't feel like uaing foundation. This blends flawlessly, doesn't cause me to break out, and doesn't crease under my eyes.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Stavanger
Review for: True Ivory
Looooove this concealer! It does exactly the as the packaging says. Wakes me up! It covers my heavy duty dark circles perfectly. It blurs out blemishes but still won't leave your skin looking cakey. Always recommending this to my friends and family!
jade h.
jade h.
Review for: Very Fair
Would be 5 star if I didn't have really dark-blue under eye circles. I can tell that it is very illuminating and I do use it alone on days where I'm going for a no makeup look and just want a little something as it is very awakening, however it doesn't cover my darkness nearly enough for me to use it solely by itself with a daily makeup look.
Rebekah F.
Rebekah F.
Armagh
Review for: Other
This product is very smooth light weight it does not last long throughout the day and needs topping up. Does not give me light enough shades for my skin colour as I have quite light skin. I used to apply this with my beauty blender and it left it quite blotchy but that may of been my beauty blender this is quite a good drug store concealer but does not compare to TARTE ,YSL and URBAN DECAY concealers
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Maidstone
Review for: True Ivory, Soft Beige
My fav concealer by far! So good for the price... don't feel heavy on your face but there is a very buidable coverage. It lasts long enough aswell. I would highly reccomend this to people I think it compares to higher end concelears easily!! Xx
Emily G.
Emily G.
Review for: True Ivory
I used to love this concealer, now I don't use it as much because it's kind of shimmery and doesn't build up coverage. Very nice for under eyes to brighten and especially good for days where you're not wearing anything else and just want a bit of light concealer. Overall I'd recommend
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Amazing product. Brightens up your eyes, covers all blemishes and spots and looks like your not even wearing it. Very long lasting, lasts all day. Packaging is nice and small so easy to carry around. Overall a great product so would recommend!
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?