BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Ava M.
Ava M.
This concealer is my #1 used concealer I love this product I use it everyday it works for many different looks like a natural everyday look of a full glam it works with everything and is so smooth on the skin doesn't dry out and has many colours to choose from! 100% recommend
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bradford
Amazing product! Full coverage, brightens under the eyes, lasts all day, doesn't crease, very creamy. The packaging is nice, nothing amazing. The product blends out so seamlessly with a brush or your hands. Would definitely reccomend! Been using the product and brand for years!
Kim K.
Kim K.
Cornwall, St austell
Review for: Very Fair
Great. I love it. Helps cover my dark under eye area and brighten it up. I also really like that it stays on all day while I’m at work. Great packaging and long lasting. And it doesn’t cake like some have. I love that it’s so cheap too and the packaging is easy to use as well.
Joyce H.
Joyce H.
Saltcoats , Ayrshire
Review for: True Ivory
This is a light coverage concealer but it is still pretty good for being such a good price. It really does brighten up the under eyes without being to heavy. I really wish they done lighter colours though. If they created lighter colours it would definitely be a 5* from me.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Lostock hall Preston
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer is ok but it's thin and doesn't give you that much coverage it's easy to apply and to blend out you do get a lot of product and it's very long lasting and doesn't crease if you set it I would recommend it to others if they don't want a full coverage concealer
Annie S.
Annie S.
London, Croydon
Review for: Other
This concealer is one of my favourite drugstore concealers, it's has great #coverage and the product itself is worth the low expense as it lasts a while. In my opinion best for blemishes rather than undereye ask it is quite a dark colour and isn't great for brightening my
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Wow i just got this from Priceline and really happy. This is one of the first concealers that actually work well on my skin and cover up. The shade is perfect for my skin as i am really pale so its always hard to find the correct shade. I would definitely buy this again.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Manchester
Review for: Very Fair
I've bought this product many times and it's still one of my favourites, it's great for covering up blemishes and for under eyes and brightening up the skin, it's quite long lasting and I'll always go back and buy it. The only slight problem with the product is that not everywhere stocks my skin colour as I'm very pale.
Linzi C.
Linzi C.
Glasgow
A fab concealer for the price - blends well (even when you do it lazily with your fingers which is what I tend to do). Great for under eyes although doesn't last quite so well on red blemishes so perhaps consider another product for that. Would definitely repurchase.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mirfield , West Yorkshire
Review for: Light Medium
I don't commit to concealers. I used whatever was on sale for most of my life till I came across this product. It's so creamy and works effortlessly to brighten up tired eyes and I can honestly say I have repeat purchased more than once. Not heavy and quite breathable.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?