5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Franchine M.
Franchine M.
Review for: Soft Beige
On a no makeup makeup day I use this as an under eye brighter. It would say it has a medium coverage. I also use this to carve out my brows everyday. This product is excellent value and great to have in your collection. I would urge you to give this concealer a try.
Giulia P.
Giulia P.
Review for: True Ivory
Great dupe for the Nars concealer, even though it comes in fewer shades! It's less than half the price and it does the same job! Never underestimate drugstore products, this is a real gem! Now that I think about it, I ran out of this and I need to go and repurchase!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Banknock, Stirlingshire
Review for: Very Fair
I have very pale skin and was very disappointed to see how limited in skin tone this concealer is! I doesn't go pale enough for myself, i purchased this and sadly it was still too orange toned and sad to see they don't do dark shades for those have darker skin.
Matilda W.
Matilda W.
Review for: True Ivory
I have brought this product once and I don't think it compares highly to other brands I've used such as Mac. It's not long lasting as it rubs of within one hour of applying. The packaging is nice but I wouldn't recommend to others as the coverage isn't very good.
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Review for: Soft Beige
Erase signs of tiredness and daily stress vitamin see and radiance pearls is silly illuminate skin under the eye and defuses light to conceal dark circles and signs of fatigue for awake and look considers spots and other blemishes for flawless smooth complexion
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Cardiff
Review for: True Ivory
I love this product, great concealer and amazing for the price! The orange packaging certainly makes this product stand out. It blends very well and gives good coverage whilst having a nice radiant glow, I personally use this product as a highlighter as well as it gives off a gorgeous brightening effect.
Fiona M.
Fiona M.
Glasgow
Review for: Very Fair
I didn't really like this concealer. I have very fair skin and found the lightest colour but too dark. It also didn't have very good coverage for my under eye circles or blemishes so what's the point? It was nice and light and therefore didn't crease though.
Liv D.
Liv D.
Review for: True Ivory
This product is great for coverage and getting rid of those under eye bags, my only problem is their colour range! Always ends up being a bit to orange for myself. Great packaging and easy to carry around. I would buy again if I could find a good shade!
Millie C.
Millie C.
nottingham
I use this product every single day and it hides bags exceptionally well however both me and a friend have noticed it is slightly glittery when applied. I will definitely be purchasing this product again as it is a part of my every day makeup routine.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Prestatyn, Denbighshire
Review for: True Ivory
matched my skin colour perfectly and i had a lighter one for highlighting! it is my go to for under eye and blemishes! it doesn't dry quickly so i used to apply glue to my lashes, then apply my concealer, then put my lashes on and then blend out the concealer and it would blend out like a dream!
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?