BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicholl I.
Sittingbourne , Kent
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite affordable concealer I use the shade medium beige but it is more yellow than pink tone. I love how lightweight it is and youthful under the eyes and it doesn't crease
Rhiannon M.
England
Last for ages. It's doesn't go patchy or cakey and is buildable. It gives a really nice coverage and all really brightens up your face. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
mia 🤪.
Review for: Soft Beige
it’s a great product. it’s blends well (even when you use a brush). my only problem is that it’s doesn’t stay on for as long as i want it to. overall great for a beginners concealer. would by again.
Becky E.
stoke
Review for: Very Fair
This product is good,this is really watery an hardly covers anything this is best for under the eyes ,also I don’t like the packaging,it is very easy to blend , I wouldn’t recommend this product
Lauren S.
This concealer is my ride or die! I will always keep going back to thìs. It's great for dry skin and it's amazing for hiding my dark under eyes! Well done Rimmel
96ONEDREAM x.
Trafalgar Grove, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brilliant for day to day use! Great for “no makeup” makeup up. Not as full coverage as other concealers but still does a good job of brightening the dark under eye circles.
Jodiee m.
Llanfyllin
Review for: True Ivory
Love this concealer, very dewy and full coverage. It looks lovely on dry and oily skin. It's quite light so it's a little build-able. Lasts a good while on the skin if set with powder to stop creasing. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Faye S.
Review for: True Ivory
Matches my fair skin tone. Good for a night out as it is slightly shimmery. Lasts a long time. I prefer the Revlon Colorstay concealer as it has a greater coverage
Rima C.
Toronto , ON
Review for: True Ivory
This is perfect if ur on a budget and need an everyday concealer! I always keep a stock of this in my makeup collection because I wear concealer everyday.
The great thing about this product is that it blends supper easy with a damp beauty blender or a concealer brush! And it doesn't crease if you use a setting powder on top
I love the packaging for all rimmle London products, the bright orange lid makes it easy to spot in your makeup bag or purse. The best would also be the applicator makes it supper easy to highlight ur face while u contour!
Mikayla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this a while back after hearing good reviews about it for a drugstore product, must say it did the job just didn't exceed my expectations from reviews. I feel the consistency is a little watery and thin it doesn't give a great deal of coverage if your looking for a full coverage concealer it's more of a sheer to medium coverage but can be built up but then you may get some cakey makeup under the eyes. it does highlight the areas you apply it too as I apply it under my eyes, for head, chin and cupids bow. but the coverage just wasn't there. works well as a base for eyeshadow though and that would be the only reason id buy it again.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?