BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Falkirk
I am currently using this and love it for an minimal makeup look, however it's only downfall is that it's coverage is only medium. I like how light this concealer feels and it does blend well. It's a great price and I use this for days at work and when I do not feel I need as much coverage.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Rawtenstall, Lancs
I really like this concealer for the fact that it is hydrating under the eyes and gives a fresh illuminous look to the under eye area. I have given 3 stars as I like my concealer to have a bit more coverage.
Nat S.
Nat S.
Review for: Soft Beige
I like this concealer, it blends in well and hides my dark circles. It also smells nice! It doesn't have much colour choice so may be very difficult for those with darker skin. It's quite a good price but not sure if I will repurchase it when there are lots of good drug store concealers now.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Isle of Bute
This concelor is okay, it definitely does wake your eyes up, it has good coverage, but I prefer, the maybeline under eye concealer, it is a buildable concelor and creates a good look. Unfortunately there is no packaging, and I wouldn't recommend because you can buy better for the same price.
Lilly A.
Lilly A.
Review for: True Ivory
I love this concealer so much! This brightens up my under eyes a lot. This concealer is very easy to apply because all you do is swipe it on! It also blends out very easily too. I would recommend this to others who don’t have very light skin as the concealer can look a bit dark on light skins.
Remy M.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Fife
Review for: True Ivory
Not a bad concealer but on the lighter coverage side for my taste, I didn't really like the glitter or shimmer that was in it as I felt it exaggerated the areas I was trying to cover, as a light under eye concealer it's okay but not for other areas of the face, didn't crease when set and lasted during the day
Hermione J.
Hermione J.
Review for: Light Medium
This concealer does what it says, I would use it under my eyes and on my nose as a base high light to brighten my face I think pros are it's really easy to use I like the applicator, I feel like you don't get enough of the product in the tube. It does hide darkness under the eye quite well
Lauryn P.
Lauryn P.
This concealer is amazing, the packaging is so simple, the product itself isn't too thick, it's definitely a buildable product, I used it under my eyes and in my blemishes and it covers them perfectly would definitely recommend this to others, it's one of my staples in my makeup bag!
Kendal J.
Kendal J.
Review for: True Ivory
This is my go to concealer it's great for covering areas under the eyes, and covering up blemishes. I would go to this over more expensive brands as it is great value for money and has great coverage. This product does however run out quite fast so you have to buy quite regularly
Megan C.
Megan C.
Review for: Soft Beige
I like this product because it's very light on you're skin and not cakey. However for my particular skin it isn't very good at completely concealing my flared acne even with foundation applied on top. This is a good concealer but for more covering dark circles and light redness.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?