BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Chloe K.
Review for: Soft Beige
my first ever concealer I bought when I started makeup. This product looks great on my skin and gives my a natural glow but if your a high coverage type of person I wouldn't recommend this because it's very light coverage which is what I like personally.
Lucy B.
Review for: True Ivory, Light Medium
I found this product to have long wear on my skin however i know that it doesnt last as well on all skin tones. It is buildable and when found the right shade looks great. If you get the wrong shade i feel as though it can look orange and really unatural.
Danni G.
Newmarket
Review for: Soft Beige
Very nice brightening under eye concealer. Covers all my dark circles. Very good quality especially for the drug store price. However you have to set with concealer or the product moves. Easy application and blends seamlessly. Would highly recommend
Kim G.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Review for: Light Medium, Soft Beige
This concealer is quite full coverage and bright. It lasts all day, blends easily and doesn't transfer. I think the price is very reasonable and I have repurchased this product a couple of times. The brush is also nice and I would recommend to others.
Natasha M.
Kentish town, london
Review for: True Ivory
My favourite beauty secret!!! I first tried this after watching a YouTuber review drugstore make up and thought I'd give it a try and I'm so glad I did!! It gave amazing coverage( bye bye bags) and blended so well! Would never wear anything else !!!
Hollie U.
Nottingham
Review for: True Ivory
I only used this under my eyes as it can draw attention to spots because I used such a light shade. Unfortunately, I found that it didn't really cover up my dark circles and creased even with powder on top. It also came off almost straight away.
Catherine C.
Review for: Very Fair
This is my go to everyday day concealer. I have genetic dark circles and I find that it really helps to brighten my under-eye. It is lightweight so it doesn't exaggerate fine lines. It has good coverage for blemishes as well. It is an excellent concealer especially considering how cheap it is.
Tara T.
Balham, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Review for: Medium
Really like this concealer. I think the application is good, very pigmented product and long lasting. However the problem is that the medium is too light for my tanned skins. I wish rimmel would bring out more concealers with darker shades.
Laura B.
Swansea, West glamorgan
Review for: Very Fair
This is my favourite concealer and I use it everyday. It provides good coverage and is light reflecting which really helps brighten the area. Packaging is basic, but the wand is great. I would certainly recommend, especially for the price.
Bríana M.
Navan
Review for: Soft Beige
Really like the colour range and the initial formula is good, although I wouldn't think anything special of this concealer. Coverage isn't amazing for under eyes or blemishes. It's grand I just wouldn't go recommending it all that much.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?