5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #35 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Beth J.
Beth J.
Lostock hall Preston
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer is ok but it's thin and doesn't give you that much coverage it's easy to apply and to blend out you do get a lot of product and it's very long lasting and doesn't crease if you set it I would recommend it to others if they don't want a full coverage concealer
Joyce H.
Joyce H.
Saltcoats , Ayrshire
Review for: True Ivory
This is a light coverage concealer but it is still pretty good for being such a good price. It really does brighten up the under eyes without being to heavy. I really wish they done lighter colours though. If they created lighter colours it would definitely be a 5* from me.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Review for: Other
This concealer is one of my favourite drugstore concealers, it's has great #coverage and the product itself is worth the low expense as it lasts a while. In my opinion best for blemishes rather than undereye ask it is quite a dark colour and isn't great for brightening my
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Wow i just got this from Priceline and really happy. This is one of the first concealers that actually work well on my skin and cover up. The shade is perfect for my skin as i am really pale so its always hard to find the correct shade. I would definitely buy this again.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Manchester
Review for: Very Fair
I've bought this product many times and it's still one of my favourites, it's great for covering up blemishes and for under eyes and brightening up the skin, it's quite long lasting and I'll always go back and buy it. The only slight problem with the product is that not everywhere stocks my skin colour as I'm very pale.
Linzi C.
Linzi C.
Glasgow
A fab concealer for the price - blends well (even when you do it lazily with your fingers which is what I tend to do). Great for under eyes although doesn't last quite so well on red blemishes so perhaps consider another product for that. Would definitely repurchase.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Review for: Light Medium
I don't commit to concealers. I used whatever was on sale for most of my life till I came across this product. It's so creamy and works effortlessly to brighten up tired eyes and I can honestly say I have repeat purchased more than once. Not heavy and quite breathable.
Josie Rose W.
Josie Rose W.
Review for: True Ivory
This is great for correcting any blue/purple tomes from under the eyes. It lasts all day and feels lightweight. It has a great medium coverage but can be built up to more full coverage. Perfect for people going to school, work or everyday wear. Quick and easy to apply.
Giulia P.
Giulia P.
Review for: True Ivory
Great dupe for the Nars concealer, even though it comes in fewer shades! It's less than half the price and it does the same job! Never underestimate drugstore products, this is a real gem! Now that I think about it, I ran out of this and I need to go and repurchase!
Franchine M.
Franchine M.
Review for: Soft Beige
On a no makeup makeup day I use this as an under eye brighter. It would say it has a medium coverage. I also use this to carve out my brows everyday. This product is excellent value and great to have in your collection. I would urge you to give this concealer a try.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?