BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Emma S.
Review for: Soft Beige
If I could give this product more than 5 stars then I would!! I love it so much it conceals very well and full coverage and easy to blend. I’ve been through about three of these and definitely recommend!!!
Nina 🌺.
worksop
Review for: True Ivory
When I first got it I used to love this product but after a while I realised that it was very sheer so even the it did brighten up the under eye, it didn’t cover them up. I also noticed that there are like specs of glitter in it which I do not like. Wouldn’t buy again and I’m definitely searching for a new under eye concealer
chelsey J.
Carlisle, Cumbria
Review for: True Ivory
Excellent concealer. Applies so easy and is long lasting. I have used many concealers but this applies so easy, doesn’t soak into my pores and covers well. It is in nice packaging and doesn’t show my dry skin. Doesn’t make the skin flake or crack, would 100% recommend.
Grace L.
queanbeyan
Review for: True Ivory
this concealer is good but not great it leave  a good sparkly touch its a tiny bit buildable but it doesnt have the coverage i wanted i also still continue to have bags and dark circles under my eyes but the packaging is pretty the orange lid is so pretty
Hannah B.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, Leeds
Review for: True Ivory
Brilliant product, I've used this for years and years and it's never let me down. It covers up my under-eye circles immediately, applies with ease and actually stays for hours without any primer underneath. Couldn't recommend it enough as a high-street product.
Stephanie C.
Kingsville , ON
I love this concealer! It’s inexpensive and goes on smoothly with a flawless finish. It doesn’t feel heavy and doesn’t clog up my pores (not all pores are the same). It lasts a long time too when you aren’t the kind of person who cakes their face in makeup (gross).
louu🌾 C.
Cambridge
My go to concealer! Always am coming back to this concealer time after time! It has buildable coverage and is easy to apply a blend all for a great price! I am a return buyer and can honestly say this is the best concealer in drugstores. Would highly recommend!
Andrea H.
Banknock , Stirlingshire
Review for: Very Fair
I have very pale skin and was very disappointed to see how limited in skin tone this concealer is! I doesn't go pale enough for myself, i purchased this and sadly it was still too orange toned and sad to see they don't do dark shades for those have darker skin.
Chloe T.
Camberley, Surrey
Review for: Very Fair
The product is very smooth and feels nice on the skin, however it isn’t very long lasting and it doesn’t conceal my red blemishes as well as I’d like. The packaging is nothing special but I like the orange coloured lid as it’s different. I would recommend but only as a back up concealer.
Kim K.
St. Austell, St. Austell
Review for: Very Fair
Great. I love it. Helps cover my dark under eye area and brighten it up. I also really like that it stays on all day while I’m at work. Great packaging and long lasting. And it doesn’t cake like some have. I love that it’s so cheap too and the packaging is easy to use as well.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?