BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Didi S.
Didi S.
Melbourne
Positives:

- Effectively conceals redness

- Does not cause any type of irritation

- Is not very obvious when looked at from up close

Negatives:

- Due to my dry skin and a few irritation on my face I have to wear under my foundation for it to 100% efficient

- It's wand is not very effective in applying the concealer
Tess A.
Tess A.
Review for: True Ivory
Sleek, simple packaging and affordable. I find that this concealer is a light to medium coverage and slight glittery particles inside that catches the light in a beautiful way that really makes you look flawless and awake. If you don't suffer from extreme dark circles I would definitely recommend this concealer. Perfect for no make-up/light makeup days.
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City
Review for: Other
This concealer is nice, just not suitable for paler girls, I got the lightest colour in the store and it is still darker than my skin!! It works when I'm tanned and looks alright used on the under eyes etc but is just not as good as some of my other cheaper concealers, I recommend maybelline fit me, and collection lasting perfection over this one!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Romford, Essex
Review for: Very Fair
I use this concealer as my everyday for work. It gives me that bit of a boost my undereye needs after waking up in the morning and makes my eyes look more healthy! The coverage is probably about medium but for a day to day look I don't want anything too heavy anyway. It's cheap and cheerful and definitely does the job if natural is how you like it.
Flora K.
Flora K.
Review for: Soft Beige
Works well if you like liquid concealers but not as a concealer in general.

It works for smooth spots or red patches but if there is any dry or flaky skin AT ALL on your face then it will stick to it and look awful. It also makes the bags under your eyes look worse than they are. It seems to just highlight them rather than conceal.

I much prefer stick or pencil concealers to the liquid ones
Lois V.
Lois V.
South Yorkshire
Review for: True Ivory
I've used this concealer forever and it has worked for me. Although it does not give me the coverage I would hope for undereye, it is good when it comes to blemishes. It creases under the eye despite baking which is super annoying. This works best for covering blemishes and does not always work best in the oiliest places on my face.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
The concealer has a very good coverage and is very easily blended. I haven't seen many concealers with wands but i think that its a very effective applicator. I think it best works under the eyes and i continue to buy it every time i run out because its amazing and affordable.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Bathgate , West Lothian
This concealer is good for everyday wear but Very very lightweight the colour is fab though, as it really lightens up your under eye area but find I end up putting a few layers on to achieve the brightness and I always find myself reaching for a more full cover brand to put on top of it if I'm really tired or going out at night
Matilda C.
Matilda C.
leicester uk
Review for: True Ivory
So I got this concealer about a week ago! I saw good things about it and my trusted best friend recommended it! So I thought i would give it a go! I've been using it for a week now and do like it but I made the mistake of getting the wrong color, so I can't give it a complete review as I have only been able to use under my eyes and not on spots or blemishes. It definitely works though
Beccarr B.
Beccarr B.
Review for: Very Fair
My go to drugstore concealer, which I use pretty much all the time. It's so buildable and has a lot of coverage. A very long lasting product and it's not cakey. It's super easy to apply and blend and even has my colour as I'm a very fair person so it's hard to get a concealer what matches my skin type. But this does the trick.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?