BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Didi S.
Melbourne
Positives:

- Effectively conceals redness

- Does not cause any type of irritation

- Is not very obvious when looked at from up close

Negatives:

- Due to my dry skin and a few irritation on my face I have to wear under my foundation for it to 100% efficient

- It's wand is not very effective in applying the concealer
Megan G.
Review for: Very Fair
I wouldn't say that this concealer has the best coverage for blemishes (if you've got acne like I do). However, it is a life saver if you have dark under eye circles and are looking for a low budget concealer to make you look a little more put together in the mornings. It brightens under the eyes so no one will ever know that you're running on 5 hours sleep!
Sarah F.
Auckland New Zealand
Review for: Soft Beige
Good drugstore concealer! Ive bought so many tubes of this concealer. Easy to apply and blend. Not buildable, its quite natural. It does not hide darkness under eyes. If you want an affordable concealer this is great for first time use. The annoying thing about this is that i can finish a tube so quickly 2-3 weeks and i have to use colour corrector to hide the darkness.
Flora K.
Review for: Soft Beige
Works well if you like liquid concealers but not as a concealer in general.

It works for smooth spots or red patches but if there is any dry or flaky skin AT ALL on your face then it will stick to it and look awful. It also makes the bags under your eyes look worse than they are. It seems to just highlight them rather than conceal.

I much prefer stick or pencil concealers to the liquid ones
Lois V.
South Yorkshire
Review for: True Ivory
I've used this concealer forever and it has worked for me. Although it does not give me the coverage I would hope for undereye, it is good when it comes to blemishes. It creases under the eye despite baking which is super annoying. This works best for covering blemishes and does not always work best in the oiliest places on my face.
Demi-leigh H.
Liverpool
Review for: Other
I prefer this in the lightest shade due to i use it to highlight under my eyes, nose ect. This concealer was a life saver for me and is truly long lasting? I would recommend this as a great concealer and full a more full coverage look.
Megan M.
Review for: Very Fair
Very liquids and creamy do very easy to blend. It has quite a big brush but I prefer that. It does last well on the skin and I have oily skin. It’s under £10 so a drugstore concealer. Would recommend to try out.
Jade K.
kent
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer is good especially for the price it's good for highlighting your under eyes and it's nice because it's light I wouldn't recommend it for concealing spots because it's too light coverage for that but for natural minimalist make up its perfect it's not they best concealer ever but you won't be disappointed.
mia 🤪.
Review for: Soft Beige
it’s a great product. it’s blends well (even when you use a brush). my only problem is that it’s doesn’t stay on for as long as i want it to. overall great for a beginners concealer. would by again.
Chelsea L.
Portland, OR
Review for: Light Medium
This concealer has a pinkish tone with tiny little flecks of shimmer in it that disappears when you blend it in. It cancels out my dark circles while brightening my under eyes- it definitely helps me look a bit more alive on my family lunches when I'm hungover on a Sunday!
Not drying at all and stays out all day !
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?