5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Angela H.
Angela H.
Bathgate , West Lothian
This concealer is good for everyday wear but Very very lightweight the colour is fab though, as it really lightens up your under eye area but find I end up putting a few layers on to achieve the brightness and I always find myself reaching for a more full cover brand to put on top of it if I'm really tired or going out at night
Matilda C.
Matilda C.
leicester uk
Review for: True Ivory
So I got this concealer about a week ago! I saw good things about it and my trusted best friend recommended it! So I thought i would give it a go! I've been using it for a week now and do like it but I made the mistake of getting the wrong color, so I can't give it a complete review as I have only been able to use under my eyes and not on spots or blemishes. It definitely works though
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Review for: Very Fair
I think that this is an okay concealer, I bought it twice, but it doesn't do as much as I would like it to. I'm very pale in the winter months so I was a little disappointed to see that the shade range wasn't very large. It hold up nicely throughout the day, but the coverage isn't as much as I would like it to be, but it does look nice and natural on the skin, not cakey whatsoever.
Beccarr B.
Beccarr B.
Review for: Very Fair
My go to drugstore concealer, which I use pretty much all the time. It's so buildable and has a lot of coverage. A very long lasting product and it's not cakey. It's super easy to apply and blend and even has my colour as I'm a very fair person so it's hard to get a concealer what matches my skin type. But this does the trick.
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
Hull
Review for: True Ivory
This concealer did not impress me at all, not only providing low coverage therefore unable to fully conceal any discolouration or blemishes, the colour selection in my opinion is poor. The undertones in the concealer I selected were far too warm toned to brighten and conceal my undereyes to achieve and radiant, flawless base.
Caitlyn O.
Caitlyn O.
S25 4Hd
I love this concealor!! It is not too Camry which is perfect under the eyes and it's still got a good amount of coverage it's also really cheap but better than a lot of the high end concealors I have tried, as it blends it to my foundation perfectly and they also have a good colour range! I would 100000% buy this again.
milly s.
milly s.
birmingham
Review for: True Ivory
I didn't like the product on me. To be honest its more of a highlighter and is lightweight coverage something i personally wasnt looking for in a concealer. I recommend to those who are looking for that but it just never worked out for me. Its affordable and im not saying its bad at all, i just never liked it on me.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Review for: True Ivory
I love this concealer. It's the only one I use now and I'm onto my second tube. It does crease slightly straight after applying but I find I can just quickly smooth that out before I set with powder. It covers my dark circles just enough for me to not look too made up but still look like I have a bright under eye.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Review for: Light Medium
This concealer has a pinkish tone with tiny little flecks of shimmer in it that disappears when you blend it in. It cancels out my dark circles while brightening my under eyes- it definitely helps me look a bit more alive on my family lunches when I'm hungover on a Sunday!
Not drying at all and stays out all day !
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Glasgow
Review for: Light Medium
When I have ran out of all my concealer this is usually what I will use instead. It's a lot cheaper than the more high end make up but it also does the trick. You do need to use a little more product to achieve full coverage but it is definitely a good purchase if you need some make up and don't have much money.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?