5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #46 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage5 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
Julia O.
Julia O.
London
Review for: Very Fair
I always have dark circles under my eyes and look very tired in general. This concealer really does its job and makes me look very refreshed. It covers dark circles nicely as well as any blemishes. I'm a bit disappointed with the fact that it leaves streaks sometimes and makes the creases in my skin more visible, but that could be just me not being able to apply it properly.
mia p.
mia p.
Manchester
Review for: True Ivory
This is my favourite drugstore concealer, it's absolutely flawless on my skin and i get so much use out of it. I always feels as though it applies easily and for a concealer it is pretty full coverage because i use it part of my everyday makeup routine and i don't use foundation. However, there is a massive shade range which is such a let down because it's such a good product.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Brisbane
Review for: True Ivory
Rimmels wake me up concealer was definitely full coverage! the cons however out weighed the pros. The thick texture only made my skin feel heavier and oiler, compared to my current concealer by estee lauder; Rimmel left a pink tinge after application - I only recommended this product to those with pale skin and like to have full coverage ... I mean... REALLY full coverage!
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Glasgow , East Dumbartonshire
Review for: Soft Beige
This is a fab price. The packaging is alright for the price, it's drug store so what else would you expect right? The concealer itself is quite watery for me. It does brighten but not necessarily covers. I think maybelline age rewind is much better for a similar price! It's a good concealer however to use under another concealer but I probably wouldn't buy it again
Tess A.
Tess A.
Review for: True Ivory
Sleek, simple packaging and affordable. I find that this concealer is a light to medium coverage and slight glittery particles inside that catches the light in a beautiful way that really makes you look flawless and awake. If you don't suffer from extreme dark circles I would definitely recommend this concealer. Perfect for no make-up/light makeup days.
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Aberdeen
Review for: Other
This concealer is nice, just not suitable for paler girls, I got the lightest colour in the store and it is still darker than my skin!! It works when I'm tanned and looks alright used on the under eyes etc but is just not as good as some of my other cheaper concealers, I recommend maybelline fit me, and collection lasting perfection over this one!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Romford, Essex
Review for: Very Fair
I use this concealer as my everyday for work. It gives me that bit of a boost my undereye needs after waking up in the morning and makes my eyes look more healthy! The coverage is probably about medium but for a day to day look I don't want anything too heavy anyway. It's cheap and cheerful and definitely does the job if natural is how you like it.
Flora K.
Flora K.
Review for: Soft Beige
Works well if you like liquid concealers but not as a concealer in general.

It works for smooth spots or red patches but if there is any dry or flaky skin AT ALL on your face then it will stick to it and look awful. It also makes the bags under your eyes look worse than they are. It seems to just highlight them rather than conceal.

I much prefer stick or pencil concealers to the liquid ones
Lois V.
Lois V.
South Yorkshire
Review for: True Ivory
I've used this concealer forever and it has worked for me. Although it does not give me the coverage I would hope for undereye, it is good when it comes to blemishes. It creases under the eye despite baking which is super annoying. This works best for covering blemishes and does not always work best in the oiliest places on my face.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
The concealer has a very good coverage and is very easily blended. I haven't seen many concealers with wands but i think that its a very effective applicator. I think it best works under the eyes and i continue to buy it every time i run out because its amazing and affordable.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?