BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Toronto
Review for: Very Fair
This concealer comes in a nice tube that you don't have to squeeze to get the concealer out. However that is probably the best thing I have to say about it, I was greatly disappointed with it when I purchased it. Though I bought the lightest shade, it was an odd orange color and did not cover up underrate bags very well. I found it would make me look cakey under my eyes, however it wasn't too bad to cover up blemishes, if only it had of been the right shade/tone.
Alana W.
Alana W.
Northern Ireland
Review for: True Ivory
This was my first concealer brand I have still been using it since. Not the best coverage but doesn't the trick definitely not the best of the drug store products but I'm too lazy to find my colour in any other products. It doesn't the trick and goes well with my Rimmel foundation they are both in the colour ivory so they match well. Not that expensive around £6-7. Still good to use but doesn't stay on all day without setting spray and runs out quite quickly.
Tianna L.
Tianna L.
Sudbury
Review for: Soft Beige
Along with the urban decay naked concealer I use Revlon's wake me up concealer to cover my under eye bags and it works wonderfully! This product is definitely full coverage, a little bit goes a long way, and it feels light on the skin. Also great to use to highlight the face, it doesn't crease under the eyes and just applies so beautifully! A great staple for those with dryer skin like my own. The price is very affordable and such a good drugstore find!
Olha P.
Olha P.
New Jersey
I love this concealer Rimmel, its very creamy and very easy to apply, since it has an applicator. Many colors to choose from. Excellent coverage to perfect our area of dark circles and fine lines. I use shade 125 very light, great to illuminate certain areas of my fase. Definitely makes you look more awake and bright. I do recommend this concealer.
Nell P.
Nell P.
Ts12
Absolutely loved this concealer when I was wearing it every day😍 it's quite a light concealer alothough it does give alot of coverage I felt it was easy to blend in on top of foundation as it blended in very smoothly. Although it's a gorgeous concealer if you like to have your makeup matte it's probably not the best one for you because as the concealer is very dewy it does look quite glittery in certain lights👍
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
I bought this a while back after hearing good reviews about it for a drugstore product, must say it did the job just didn't exceed my expectations from reviews. I feel the consistency is a little watery and thin it doesn't give a great deal of coverage if your looking for a full coverage concealer it's more of a sheer to medium coverage but can be built up but then you may get some cakey makeup under the eyes. it does highlight the areas you apply it too as I apply it under my eyes, for head, chin and cupids bow. but the coverage just wasn't there. works well as a base for eyeshadow though and that would be the only reason id buy it again.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Coventry , Warwickshire
Review for: True Ivory
I have no idea where sells the fairer shades because ivory is the only light shade i ever find in store and online and it is too orange toned for me :( I used to use this concealer a lot but it doesn't have as good coverage as i thought and it has specks of shimmer in it if i look up close which i do not like. If i want a natural, light coverage then i will use this but I probably wouldn't repurchase it.
Jesica D.
Jesica D.
Brentwood, Essex
Review for: Light Medium
Not really a fan of this concealer- I found it to be very drying on my skin and didn't seem to blend very well at all. It is quite pigmented once applied but once blended in for some reason it didn't seem to hide my dark circles it just brightened under my eyes which made my dark circles show up even more. Still have half a tube of this in my drawer and I probably wont be picking it up any time soon!
Maddi A.
Maddi A.
Review for: Soft Beige
This product was the first concealer I had ever bought, and at the time I thought it was amazing because I didn't have any other concealers to compare it with. I then bought the maybelline fit me concealer in the shade 10 light and I preferred that one than the rimmel one. I found the coverage was better in the maybelline one, but I preferred the colour in the rimmel one as it has yellow undertones.
Oliwia W.
Oliwia W.
I have been using this for a while now And it stars of extremely opaic but after about a month it turns slight less opaic. If you just use it under your eyes it lasts until 2 months . It's slightly build able but you don't want it to be too thick on you skin. Also I would recommend this to a first time buyer as it is very light but medium coverage and is great for every day.

Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?