BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Barbie B.
RH135LQ
Review for: Very Fair
It didn’t really work out for me , turned orange after It oxidised and looked disgusting. It could’ve been just with this shade I don’t know but I won’t buy it again, it wasn’t my thing. Positive thing about the product is that it’s affordable so it wasn’t a really big waste of money.
Nina 🌺.
Potter Street, Worksop
Review for: True Ivory
When I first got it I used to love this product but after a while I realised that it was very sheer so even the it did brighten up the under eye, it didn’t cover them up. I also noticed that there are like specs of glitter in it which I do not like. Wouldn’t buy again and I’m definitely searching for a new under eye concealer
Ali O.
England
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is amazing! It was recommended to me so I thought I’d give it a try and I’m not disappointed. There is a range of colours to suit skin tone and it’s quite cheap for the amount you get. A small amount goes a long way! I would definitely recommend to a friend.
chelsey J.
Carlisle, Cumbria
Review for: True Ivory
Excellent concealer. Applies so easy and is long lasting. I have used many concealers but this applies so easy, doesn’t soak into my pores and covers well. It is in nice packaging and doesn’t show my dry skin. Doesn’t make the skin flake or crack, would 100% recommend.
Grace L.
queanbeyan
Review for: True Ivory
this concealer is good but not great it leave  a good sparkly touch its a tiny bit buildable but it doesnt have the coverage i wanted i also still continue to have bags and dark circles under my eyes but the packaging is pretty the orange lid is so pretty
Hannah B.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, Leeds
Review for: True Ivory
Brilliant product, I've used this for years and years and it's never let me down. It covers up my under-eye circles immediately, applies with ease and actually stays for hours without any primer underneath. Couldn't recommend it enough as a high-street product.
Stephanie C.
Kingsville , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer! It’s inexpensive and goes on smoothly with a flawless finish. It doesn’t feel heavy and doesn’t clog up my pores (not all pores are the same). It lasts a long time too when you aren’t the kind of person who cakes their face in makeup (gross).
Chloe T.
Camberley, Surrey
Review for: Very Fair
The product is very smooth and feels nice on the skin, however it isn’t very long lasting and it doesn’t conceal my red blemishes as well as I’d like. The packaging is nothing special but I like the orange coloured lid as it’s different. I would recommend but only as a back up concealer.
louu🌾 C.
Cambridge
My go to concealer! Always am coming back to this concealer time after time! It has buildable coverage and is easy to apply a blend all for a great price! I am a return buyer and can honestly say this is the best concealer in drugstores. Would highly recommend!
Kim K.
St. Austell, St. Austell
Review for: Very Fair
Great. I love it. Helps cover my dark under eye area and brighten it up. I also really like that it stays on all day while I’m at work. Great packaging and long lasting. And it doesn’t cake like some have. I love that it’s so cheap too and the packaging is easy to use as well.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?