5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Launceston, Cornwall
I have been using this concealer for a while now and I am just reaching the end of it. I have this in a shade similar to my skin tone and even without the lighter colour it still illuminates my under eyes. I would recommend this concealer as it is brightening and light weight, it is a medium coverage which is nice and it is slightly buildable, but too much and it gets a little cakey.
elinor H.
elinor H.
Review for: True Ivory
Rimmel concealer for me is one of my go to products at drug store cost! The concealer doesn't leave me with patches & find they have a good range of colour depending on what look you are going for! The product lasts a fair while I tend to use it a lot more when trying to achieve a heavier make up look, I would purchase it again as prices are very reasonable, you can't go wrong really
Julia O.
Julia O.
London
Review for: Very Fair
I always have dark circles under my eyes and look very tired in general. This concealer really does its job and makes me look very refreshed. It covers dark circles nicely as well as any blemishes. I'm a bit disappointed with the fact that it leaves streaks sometimes and makes the creases in my skin more visible, but that could be just me not being able to apply it properly.
Jesica D.
Jesica D.
Essex, UK
Review for: Light Medium
Not really a fan of this concealer-  I found it to be very drying on my skin and didn't seem to blend very well at all. It is quite pigmented but for some reason it didn't seem to hide my dark circles it just brightened under my eyes which made my dark circles show up even more. Still have half a tube of this in my drawer and I probably wont be picking it up any time soon!
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Brisbane
Review for: True Ivory
Rimmels wake me up concealer was definitely full coverage! the cons however out weighed the pros. The thick texture only made my skin feel heavier and oiler, compared to my current concealer by estee lauder; Rimmel left a pink tinge after application - I only recommended this product to those with pale skin and like to have full coverage ... I mean... REALLY full coverage!
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Glasgow , East Dumbartonshire
Review for: Soft Beige
This is a fab price. The packaging is alright for the price, it's drug store so what else would you expect right? The concealer itself is quite watery for me. It does brighten but not necessarily covers. I think maybelline age rewind is much better for a similar price! It's a good concealer however to use under another concealer but I probably wouldn't buy it again
Tess A.
Tess A.
Review for: True Ivory
Sleek, simple packaging and affordable. I find that this concealer is a light to medium coverage and slight glittery particles inside that catches the light in a beautiful way that really makes you look flawless and awake. If you don't suffer from extreme dark circles I would definitely recommend this concealer. Perfect for no make-up/light makeup days.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Essex
Review for: Very Fair
I use this concealer as my everyday for work. It gives me that bit of a boost my undereye needs after waking up in the morning and makes my eyes look more healthy! The coverage is probably about medium but for a day to day look I don't want anything too heavy anyway. It's cheap and cheerful and definitely does the job if natural is how you like it.
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Aberdeen
Review for: Other
This concealer is nice, just not suitable for paler girls, I got the lightest colour in the store and it is still darker than my skin!! It works when I'm tanned and looks alright used on the under eyes etc but is just not as good as some of my other cheaper concealers, I recommend maybelline fit me, and collection lasting perfection over this one!
Flora K.
Flora K.
Review for: Soft Beige
Works well if you like liquid concealers but not as a concealer in general.

It works for smooth spots or red patches but if there is any dry or flaky skin AT ALL on your face then it will stick to it and look awful. It also makes the bags under your eyes look worse than they are. It seems to just highlight them rather than conceal.

I much prefer stick or pencil concealers to the liquid ones
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?