BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Jodie I.
Manchester
Amazing concealer, used to use this every day so good to cover dark circles and blemishes
Magdalini K.
Athens
It gives great light under the eyes, light to medium coverage, great for its price!
NORMA G.
BELFAST, BELFAST
Review for: Very Fair
Tried this concealer after seeing great reviews online. At first I thought it went on great and blended well and definitely give a more awake look especially under my eyes however the very fair isn't great for pale skin was more the same colour as my skin. It sunk into my fine lines and wrinkles and after an hour it cracked under my eyes even after being set with powder as I usually would with all concealers I use. It oxidized and went more orange after an hour aswell. It may be great for younger skin but if you have mature skin like mine i would avoid this as definitely the worst one I have tried to date x
olivia W.
Review for: Light Medium
This product lasted me a very long time and was always my back up concealer which saved me on many occasions! The coverage is medium and the formula is average, nothing really standing out. The thing I dislike most about this product is that for me, the concealer, when applied, turned a shade of pink and looked very unnatural.
Mai S.
Cairo
Review for: Light Medium
I have wrinkles under my eyes and it extenuated my wrinkles, it covered my under eyes up by 50% but my under eyes were still showing through the concealer. it looked oily in my under eye wrinkles and was a hot slippery mess. While I put it on my redness and pimples it did not look too bad but it was a little bit cakey on any pimples. This concealer would not last me any more than 3-4 hours under my eyes. While it wasn't a too bad of a colour it has little bits of SPARKLES in it which it did not help in covering up my under eyes as I like a matte finish to make it look as natural and seem less as possible. Personally, I regret buying this.
Jenny L.
Review for: True Ivory
I like it this concealer a lot and use it with the wake me up foundation. It’s light on the skin with great coverage for the under eyes and like the foundation it is comfortable to wear and moisturising. It has easy application is cheap and I would definitely recommend
Ravinder K.
Review for: Light Medium
I like using this concealer as an under-eye brightener rather than for spots/redness as it doesn't offer the greatest coverage. However, this concealer feels very light and moisturising upon application. The concealer also has a slight bit of sparkle to it which is fine under the eyes to brighten/illuminate however, this isn't ideal when concealing spots and/or blemishes as the concealer could draw attention to any imperfections. Regardless, if you're looking for a drugstore and brightening concealer, this might be the one for you!
Stephanie C.
Kingsville , ON
I love this concealer! It’s inexpensive and goes on smoothly with a flawless finish. It doesn’t feel heavy and doesn’t clog up my pores (not all pores are the same). It lasts a long time too when you aren’t the kind of person who cakes their face in makeup (gross).
Sam B.
Blackpool, Lancashire
Review for: True Ivory
My every day concealer is the 'Wake Me Up'
It's a medium to light consistency but brightens up my under eye area amazingly well.
It's a doe foot end that applies more than enough to my skin. I pop a few blobs on then use my beauty blender to even out.
It lasts all day and is a long wearing product.
This doesn't sit on my eyes funny or sink into lines or crease during the day.
It has brightening to it and helps make my eyes look more awake.
The colour is a great match too.
All in all its a great, easy wearing product
Angela J.
Wellington
Review for: True Ivory
This is a pretty good drugstore concealer. If I don't blend it right away, it will sometimes crease however. It does have a really good brightening effect though, which is great especially for under my eyes. It's decent for it's price!
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?