5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Alana W.
Alana W.
Northern Ireland
Review for: True Ivory
This was my first concealer brand I have still been using it since. Not the best coverage but doesn't the trick definitely not the best of the drug store products but I'm too lazy to find my colour in any other products. It doesn't the trick and goes well with my Rimmel foundation they are both in the colour ivory so they match well. Not that expensive around £6-7. Still good to use but doesn't stay on all day without setting spray and runs out quite quickly.
Nell P.
Nell P.
Ts12
Absolutely loved this concealer when I was wearing it every day😍 it's quite a light concealer alothough it does give alot of coverage I felt it was easy to blend in on top of foundation as it blended in very smoothly. Although it's a gorgeous concealer if you like to have your makeup matte it's probably not the best one for you because as the concealer is very dewy it does look quite glittery in certain lights👍
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
I bought this a while back after hearing good reviews about it for a drugstore product, must say it did the job just didn't exceed my expectations from reviews. I feel the consistency is a little watery and thin it doesn't give a great deal of coverage if your looking for a full coverage concealer it's more of a sheer to medium coverage but can be built up but then you may get some cakey makeup under the eyes. it does highlight the areas you apply it too as I apply it under my eyes, for head, chin and cupids bow. but the coverage just wasn't there. works well as a base for eyeshadow though and that would be the only reason id buy it again.
Maddi A.
Maddi A.
Review for: Soft Beige
This product was the first concealer I had ever bought, and at the time I thought it was amazing because I didn't have any other concealers to compare it with. I then bought the maybelline fit me concealer in the shade 10 light and I preferred that one than the rimmel one. I found the coverage was better in the maybelline one, but I preferred the colour in the rimmel one as it has yellow undertones.
Oliwia W.
Oliwia W.
I have been using this for a while now And it stars of extremely opaic but after about a month it turns slight less opaic. If you just use it under your eyes it lasts until 2 months . It's slightly build able but you don't want it to be too thick on you skin. Also I would recommend this to a first time buyer as it is very light but medium coverage and is great for every day.

Lauren R.
Lauren R.
eastham,wirral
Review for: Very Fair, True Ivory
Enjoy using this product, although the tiny sparkles can be abut irritating at times. I started using this product under my eyes and the specks of sparkles looked nice but when I wanted a more full coverage i didn't use it. I would recommend this product if you have clear skin, your young and or just looking for a more light weight conseler. May consider repurchasing this product and for its price and compared to most drugstore conselers it is worth it.
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Oxford
 This concealer is perfect for the under eyes and highlighting areas. It's extremely bright with a slight shimmer throughout that adds a really natural glow to the face. It also works lovely for a more natural look without a foundation just on its own as it provides a light coverage. I would really recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural concealer, it also has a very good shade range.
Joni B.
Joni B.
Fife, United Kingdom
Review for: Very Fair
I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation every day so thought I would buy the concealer to try out. The formulation is lovely and it is such good value for money. The only reason I give this product 3 stars is due to the fact the range doesn't cater for fair skin. The lightest shade I can get is still the exact same shade as the foundation that I use. Wouldn't purchase again for this reason.
elinor H.
elinor H.
Review for: True Ivory
Rimmel concealer for me is one of my go to products at drug store cost! The concealer doesn't leave me with patches & find they have a good range of colour depending on what look you are going for! The product lasts a fair while I tend to use it a lot more when trying to achieve a heavier make up look, I would purchase it again as prices are very reasonable, you can't go wrong really
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Launceston, Cornwall
I have been using this concealer for a while now and I am just reaching the end of it. I have this in a shade similar to my skin tone and even without the lighter colour it still illuminates my under eyes. I would recommend this concealer as it is brightening and light weight, it is a medium coverage which is nice and it is slightly buildable, but too much and it gets a little cakey.
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?