BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Tianna L.
Sudbury
Review for: Soft Beige
Along with the urban decay naked concealer I use Revlon's wake me up concealer to cover my under eye bags and it works wonderfully! This product is definitely full coverage, a little bit goes a long way, and it feels light on the skin. Also great to use to highlight the face, it doesn't crease under the eyes and just applies so beautifully! A great staple for those with dryer skin like my own. The price is very affordable and such a good drugstore find!
Bethany A.
Review for: True Ivory
I really like the rimmel london range but i think that the concealer is a little bit too runny for my liking but i will continue to use it as it does cover any blemishes i have quite well. The shade which i god is quite close to my foundation colour too.
Hefzi-ba P.
Toronto
Review for: True Ivory
Awesome concealer it’s a great dupe for the tarte one ! The formula is amazing very smooth yet not watery so easy to blend when on skin doesn’t dry up and very affordable I got mine at shoppers but it’s also at Walmart!
Caitlin c.
Review for: Soft Beige
This product is ok but does not have the best coverage im not going to lie and as you try to build it it just doesn’t blend but is long lasting and is great if your going for a natural look with near to no coverage but personally would not but again 🙁
Lilly A.
Review for: True Ivory
I love this concealer so much! This brightens up my under eyes a lot. This concealer is very easy to apply because all you do is swipe it on! It also blends out very easily too. I would recommend this to others who don’t have very light skin as the concealer can look a bit dark on light skins.
Lacey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wouldn’t say this is the best nor the worst, is good to define your brows or a base for the eyelid, the packaging is find and the applicator is good for applying the product easier. Overall an alright product.
Fuchsia Rose P.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Full marks for this wonderful concealer! I love that it has a wand applicator allowing you to apply and cover the areas you need to with ease. It has a colourful and sleek packaging which also makes it good for on-the-go. It really does wake me up and make my skin look brighter and healthier. The creamy formula allows it to blend in with my skin rather than looking cakey or chalky. Thanks for a fab product!
Ruth D.
Hereford
Review for: Very Fair
I wasn't sure on this concealer, I'd seen it reviews once and thought it was worth a try. I really like it, it works great under the eyes & on blemishes. It is long lasting, I would definitely recommend it.
Erin M.
Essex, Braintree
Review for: True Ivory
Quite a lovely light weight sheer coverage concealer however I do not believe it wakes up the eyes by covering dark circles due to it being so sheer. The colour match is good but I believe it is had more coverage it would be a lot better.
Overall of highlighting and general skin brightening it is a lovely concealer. Well priced and I would recommend to those looking for a natural sheer coverage.
Bethany L.
Review for: True Ivory
good product not amazing could have been better, the packaging is lovely but the product not so amazing it can be quite orange if you want to build it up also can become quite cakey as u build it up but for quick application for pictures or if ur taking it of sooner then it could work but only using a little amount but probably won't buy again sadly ✨ Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?