5 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #34 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and c...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for oily skin types? 7 Answers
  • Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark c...8 Answers
Veera V.
Veera V.
I find this really easy to use and it's perfect for my skin and I don't have to put on full coverage, thick foundation on top of it
Layla B.
Layla B.
Stourbridge, West Midlands
I have rather bad dark circles and this covers them perfectly! And for such an inexpensive price, I think this is well worth it
Emma S.
Emma S.
Halifax, NS
I love this concealer because it's super pigmented and creamy. It's pretty cheap and really nice.
Jodie I.
Jodie I.
Manchester
Amazing concealer, used to use this every day so good to cover dark circles and blemishes
Magdalini K.
Magdalini K.
Athens
It gives great light under the eyes, light to medium coverage, great for its price!
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Review for: True Ivory
I have a few issues with this product, it simply isn't what it claims to be, full coverage. When applied to the face it actually ends up being light coverage so this was super annoying to find out. I also got the shade "true ivory" and I didn't know that true ivory had such yellow undertones. This at the time of purchasing was the lightest shade they did, I don't know if it's changed now. I have fair skin and a pink undertone so this really didn't work for me. The concealer also oxidised and turned a hint of orange throughout the day. It did give a brightening effect though and it smells quite nice, it's just really not for me.
Rima C.
Rima C.
Toronto
Review for: True Ivory
This is perfect if ur on a budget and need an everyday concealer! I always keep a stock of this in my makeup collection because I wear concealer everyday.
The great thing about this product is that it blends supper easy with a damp beauty blender or a concealer brush! And it doesn't crease if you use a setting powder on top
I love the packaging for all rimmle London products, the bright orange lid makes it easy to spot in your makeup bag or purse. The best would also be the applicator makes it supper easy to highlight ur face while u contour!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Review for: True Ivory, Very Fair
I tried the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer on many occasions and I just couldn't get it to work for me. I find that it separates really quickly when placed under the eye, even when I blend it in straight away! Also it creases badly throughout the day and needs touching up regularly. I also don't like the shimmer particles that they've put in it (for weeks I couldn't work out where the shimmer was coming from since it was all stuck in my beauty blender), it makes it harder to use on the rest of the face.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Essex
Unfortunately cant say much possitives about this product. The scent put me off quite a lot, it almost smells like paint which isnt great when putting it on your face. The consistancy was a little too watery for me and I dont feel as though it was high coverage enough to "hide my morning under eye dark circles" I have used this product before as I did not have anything else at the time but it did not perform well under powder as you could see exactly where I applied the concealer which was very dissapointing.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Pinner, Middlesex
I have been using this concealer for about a year now and I must say it is a long lasting and easy-to-blend concealer. The downside for me is that I struggle to conceal my dark circles and this is not a particularly fulfilling product for the job. I wish that the consistency was thicker so that it would cover blemishes more easily as I do love the texture of the product and have only had to re-purchase it maybe 4 or 5 times over the last year.  Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Is this product shimmering and does it last long?