BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Mycah B.
Mycah B.
I love love love this concealer, it has a good cheap price and very affordable, it has a good coverage and brighten my skin. It help my eye bags as well by the way I have really bad eye bags.
Paula L.
Paula L.
Yes it has good coverage, but the formula literally has glitter on it. I wore it , and everyone kept telling me i had glitter on my eye! Just put a light near the tube and you'll see
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Review for: Very Fair
Amazing concealer. Hides dark circles and is really lightweight. I use this with a beauty blender and its blends in beautifully and doesn't look caked up.
Holly P.
Holly P.
Nice creamy consistency but doesn't have much coverage. It's not very buildable but a good starter concealer, as it is easy to blend and long lasting
Vic S.
Vic S.
Toronto, NE
Review for: Very Fair
My go-to concealer for under eyes. I find it doesn't crease very much as long as you add something to set it, and it lasts all day!
Veera V.
Veera V.
I find this really easy to use and it's perfect for my skin and I don't have to put on full coverage, thick foundation on top of it
Layla B.
Layla B.
Stourbridge, West Midlands
I have rather bad dark circles and this covers them perfectly! And for such an inexpensive price, I think this is well worth it
Emma S.
Emma S.
Halifax, NS
I love this concealer because it's super pigmented and creamy. It's pretty cheap and really nice.
Jodie I.
Jodie I.
Manchester
Amazing concealer, used to use this every day so good to cover dark circles and blemishes
Magdalini K.
Magdalini K.
Athens
It gives great light under the eyes, light to medium coverage, great for its price!
Zahaa A.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?