BY RIMMEL LONDON #39 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage7 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Review for: Very Fair
This is by far one of my favorite drug store concealers!! It brightens up my eyes and covers my dark circles! Perfectly formulated and super soft and smooth on my sensitive under eye skin. I love the fact that it is long lasting and so creamy. I would buy again and highly recommend it to others as well. Super easy to blend and build. Absolutely love it! @rimmellondon #rimmelconcealer #concealermusthave
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: True Ivory
It's not my favorite drugstore purchase but it does do the job if you're looking for a cheap or unjust to use like once or twice a week maybe or to keep in your purse for a little cover up or you just can't afford or big pricey when it right away it's a good one to get a would not recommend using it over and over because it's not the best for the face
Alaska S.
Lewisville
Review for: True Ivory
This is one of my favorite products of all time. I absolutely love the consistency and the coverage that it gives. I find that it doesn't crease at all and that it looks super natural. The only down side is that it is very hard to find in the area that I live. I find that I can only get it by ordering it off of amazon.
Angela A.
Sacramento
Review for: Light Medium
Beautiful concealer! It covered the circles under my eyes so they weren’t noticeable anymore! It also covered up spots on my face where acne can be seen. It’s actually perfect for oily skin! I find many more pros than cons on this product, so I recommend it!
Michele M.
Grand Forks
I've been using this for a couple years now and i love it. It's not overpriced but works great! I've tried mite extensive brands but they end up looking cake-y and this does not look like I'm wearing makeup at all.
Allie C.
Review for: Very Fair
This wallet-friendly concealer packs quite the punch in the coverage dept, it's pigmented enough to conceal dark circles, whilst also brightening up the skin thanks to the illuminating formula.
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for under eye dark circles! Just a few dots underneath both eyes does the trick. Makes you look awake and doesn't crease or settle in fine lines. Must be set with a powder, I've found it works best with a loose powder, preferably a translucent one, especially because no extra coverage is needed which a tinted powder would do. Plus I've found when using tinted powders it can tend to appear Cakey. Also recently tried using it around my filled in brows to help them appear cleaner and more put together, does the job perfectly!!!
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Soft Beige
I'm not the biggest fan of this concealer. It's got a lightweight consistency and for some reason, it just clings onto parts of my undereye that I didn't even know was dry. It emphasizes it and makes it stand out. I know this is a drugstore concealer but there is so many other options out there that are better. I was disappointed in this because there are so many good reviews out there. The formula is so thin that it almost does nothing for me. I really would recommend Maybelline Fit Me instead. It's so much better!
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for covering those under-eye circles.  It brightens up the area and it looks great as a highlighter for more natural days.  I wouldn't use this over blemishes because there is an illuminating factor.  You can get a lighter shade for under-eyes and highlighting and a darker shade for a really natural contour.  I love this concealer.If you're in the US, you can buy this concealer on Amazon or ASOS.
Ashleigh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally did not like this concealer. It didn't conceal much and it had sparkles in it. The sparkles made it look like I had had eyeshadow fallout. The shade I had also looked very yellow on my skin. I know this worked for some people but it unfortunately didn't work for me.