Brittany W.

What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?

Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Grimsby, ON
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have to say, I have very fair skin and the lightest shade look much too orange on me. If your looking for something that has a great range of shades try the Maybelline Facestudio® Master Conceal® it's worked for me!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Stockport, England
1 year ago
I'm rather fair and the lightest shade on me looked a tad orange tbh
Sana Y.
Sana Y.
Dammam 2nd Industrial Area, Dammam
1 year ago
It's a medium coverage concealer and it's actually pretty good. I think you should find your shade