Megan L.
Markham, ON
Review for: Ivory more...
Bought this on a whim when I saw it at the drugstore without reading any reviews prior to the purchase. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved the concealor. The coverage is good and you can build it up to cover pigmeneted spots. It feels light on my skin and can easily be blended with my foundation. You could even use this as a highlighter if you buy a slightly lighter shade. The tube lasted me a long time and I will most likely be repurchasing in the future.