BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Concealer

Rimmel Londons first full coverage concealer This concealer has an instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturizing complexes that visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. The formula completely conceals spots and other blemishes.

• Is this high coverage6 Answers
  • What is the consistency like for this concealer? Easy to blend?1 Answers
  • How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and...5 Answers
Maryann T.
Another great concealer from Rimmel. I love Rimmel products not just for the drug store price but the quality and quantity. This is a medium coverage cancel stick with a do foot applicator. Many colors to choose from. I would compare it to cover girl concealer stick. I love the packaging and the orange top makes it easy to find in my makeup collection. I do recommend this concealer great froe teens too for back to school.
Trystan S.
This was a very good concealer in my opinion. It wasn't crazy coverage but it was good enough for me it was comfortable and easy to find the right shade match for my skin. Sadly though when I went to repurchase it again I noticed my Walmart does not stock this product anymore. I don't know if it got discontinued but it's so sad because I really liked it. The price point was really low too.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
this is the right best I could so I'll give them to my opinion about the:

1. Products pharmacies are easily accessible and very, very cheap.

2. Excellent coverage to perfect our area of dark circles and fine lines.

3. I've used to illuminate certain areas of my face I am delighted with the other is very good quality and hipoalargenico
Blanca Elena C.
if you can call it a correction, is so blessed good coverage, matte finish and best of all, this product is very economical pharmacy is a bom in the market and this Super recommended by me and by many more
member-3f17a169a
I dislike this concealer. The colors are dark, I'm very fair & got the lightest shade in fair I believe & it was so dark. Didn't highlight my face at all. Wouldn't recommend for fair skin tones
Bre S.
Carleton, MI
This product is a life saver! For those late nights studying and having an early class the next morning I can hide those pesky dark circles. It is so easy to apply and blends wonderfully.
Rachel K.
I liked this concealer a lot!! The formulation was nice and the coverage was great!! It also gave my skin this very glowy finish that helped fight the dark circles under my eyes.
Paola C.
Review for: Very Fair
I got this a few days ago because I ran out of concealer and this was the one I got. I really like it actually it helps me with hiding my dark circles! I really recommend it
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
Is really great. blends wells With a conceal brush. the coverage is médium and has little glitters. is perfect for daily use because is light and cheap
Haley S.
Silver Spring, MD
Okay product. Didn't really brighten my under eyes or help to conceal blemishes. When blending out it would wipe away and take my foundation with it.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga, ON
Im looking for a good concealer that would cover my horrible dark circles under my eyes on daily basis. Would this be good or shall I try the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin types?
Brooke M.
Is this high coverage
Rhiannon C.
Jacksonville, FL
How well does this work under the eyes? I have ultra dry skin and can't seem to find a good concealer.
Brittany W.
What's the coverage of this concealer and I have very pale skin is there a good colour range?