Rimmel London Volume Flash Super Speed Mascara uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

For full volume without the clumps.

• i already have long lashes so all i need is more volume. ...1 Answers
  • Is it flaky at all? Like through out the day? 1 Answers
  • Is this a good mascara to try, or are there other better ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this mascara. It gives my eyelashes soooo much volume. I'm slightly obsessed with how well it brings out my eyes. I use it on my upper and lower lashes. The only con to this mascara is that you will have a bit of a smidge under your eyes at the end of the day. But aside from that I would 100% repurchase this mascara." in 4 reviews
Massiel B.
doral, FL
Overall I like the Volume Flash Super Speed mascara; I do think that it can volumise your lashes, without making them look all clumpy or spidery. You can wear it on a daily basis, as the volume it provides you with is more on a classy, sophisticated side rather than extreme "Jersey Shore" kind of lashes (athough no offense if you're into the latter ones). You can build it up, but I do think that one layer of this mascara looks better than two. This is a good and nicely priced product for those of you, who are make-up either beginners or are more into a natural, quick and easy make-up - you can't go wrong with this.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I love Rimmel mascara usually - In fact, it's the brand I've been buying for a while now.  I picked this mascara up at Walmart when I ran out of my other Rimmel mascara (scandaleyes) -- and I have to say it might be the one time I was disappointed in a Rimmel mascara.  It just doesn't go on like I was hoping.  I don't really like the brush on this particular one.   I didn't get the lift or the coverage I was expecting.  It says "one stroke" but I needed to apply several coats before I really even could tell it was on my lashes.     It *was* non clumping though, just as advertised.
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
I am a performer and on stage, in photo shoots, and in public, I am used to wearing false lashes for dramatic effect. When I am not wearing them, I love to have a mascara to keep up with the same look. This product was reasonably priced, was better than other brands I have tried and I would totally recommend it.
Maryam Z.
Albuquerque
In Looooove with this mascara, really worth the price, dark black, long lashes, and long lasting OMG , ideal for everyday use, work, school, shopping, hanging out, or even parties.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Oh my gosh I can't stand this mascara. I've been trying it out for about two weeks now because I wanted to give it a chance but I still don't like it. I am someone who loves my lashes to be super long and this mascara just doesn't do that for me. I will save it it does do a great job not clumping up, and separating the lashes… But that is it. I will not be repurchasing.
Paige M.
Otisco, IN
Hortencia C.
Bryan, TX
It's a good mascara ive been using it for a while already and it adds volume to your eyes and it does last a very long time and I love how it looks on me
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA
Will separatr your eye lashes, giving you an special effects of fully amd longer eye lashes. Yes!!!! I will recommend.
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
This mascara has been my go-to for the past few months. I like how it separates my lashes instead of clumping up!
Raielly L.
This is my favourite mascara and has been my go-to, it gave my eyelashes more volume, keep them separate instead of clumping up and with appearance very natural. My unique problem is that I can not find them everywhere anymore I don't know why but I am looking for one since 2 months and until now I could not find. But in general is a very good product.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this a good mascara to try, or are there other better ones out there?
Sonia L.
Is it flaky at all? Like through out the day?
tatiana g.
i already have long lashes so all i need is more volume. does this mascara make them look really bold and dark or just give you a little volume?