2 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lip Liner, Fudge # 07 was launched by the design house of Rimmel London. see more...

Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Review for: Be A Star 02
This lip liner is great. My wife loved it and she is going to order more. Its worth the price to her and she loves the color. Plus, she loves the shine it adds to her lips. I think it looks great on her and whats more important is she likes it. Give it a shot! Maybe its what your looking for too.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Canton, MS
this is awesome. I love it and bought it at the drugstore. It was easy to apply and long lasting. I wanted to keep using it as long as i could and never wanted the unicorn to end. please please please use this unicorn as much as possible. please don't not get it
Lori A.
Lori A.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Fudge 07
Nice color but didn't last as long as I hoped. Rimmel London Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lip Liner has a smooth look and was easy to apply. I would buy it again but wear it when I was not going to an all day event. Maybe like an evening out would be a good time for it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
New Orleans , LA
Chyenne B.
Chyenne B.
Dobson, NC
Review for: Be A Star 02
I love the stuff sooo much! I would love to have more you could send it to me for free! ANyway I love it its long lasting good price or what els I love the stuff I will tell everybody about it to! it peerfect I mean perrrrrfect! Please send it to me p,e
PAULITH R.
PAULITH R.
Review for: Fudge 07
I'm not much of a lip gloss user, but this honestly doesn't feel like a lip gloss. It isn't sticky at all. It feels more like a lip balm and I've touched it up multiple times a day even when I didn't necessarily need to because it felt so nice!
Dalia B.
Dalia B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Be A Star 02
Not only do I love how this is only a few bucks but it's actually pretty good quality for the price. I love the colors and it lasts throughout most of the day. Definitely recommend to others as there are lots of shades.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Troy, Mo
Review for: Be A Star 02
This is my every day wearer! I litterally could not live with out it! Its the best deal for how long it lasts it can be a little pricey depending on where you go to buy it. I usually get it at walmart!
Miss C.
Miss C.
Review for: Fudge 07
I cant say enough about Rimmel. Great product line just wish the pricing was a little lower in some stores however, I've found some of the products on sale at a great price. I enjoy The London Line
Angela S.
Angela S.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Fudge 07
This lip liner is very easy to apply. Price is great and can't get a better deal than that. No need to purchase high priced liners when this one is so awesome.