Rimmel London Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lip Liner

Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lip Liner was launched by the design house of Rimmel London.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel London Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lip Liner!
Product Highlights
“I like this very much and the price is great. The product is nice creamy, easy to apply and very comfortable to wear. I use the product quite a bit as a lippy pencil and then apply glossy. They have a good variety of colours.” in reviews
Review for: Be A Star
When I first purchased this lipliner, I was very happy with it. I bought the colour ultimate and it was the perfect brown for me. The problem is that it only lasted me a couple of days. Very disappointed because my lips are on the big side so after a couple applications it had finished. Even though I enjoyed it while it lasted, as the formula is very creamy, I am still on the hunt for a replacement that is maybe even cheaper.
Santo Domingo Distrito Nacional
Packaging: This is a regular wooden pencil lip liner. I am not fond of the packaging, but perhaps having this in an automatic liner packaging would lead to melting of the product, due to the consistency. Also, when it wears down, and it will do so quickly, the wood is sharp and cuts at your lips. Do be careful when applying it and sharpen when you should. Consistency: This has the consistency of something like Revlon lip butters. It's basically that, but sold in pencil form. It is balmy, slippery and wears down really quickly. I have to sharpen this after lining upper and lower lips, more often than any of my other lip liner pencils.
Awesome Very wonderful product and I really liked it so much it was awesome It's a wonderful company and I like it and it has a lot of great products that I like
United Kingdom
Review for: Fudge
Find that this lip liner stayed on and done its job. The colour I have was really good for your natural lip colour and found that it didn't come off too quickly. Although I did have to reapply it a few times throughout the night. The lip liner is reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend this to anyone buying.
It is very creamy easy to apply. So creamy that can be use in the whole lip as lipstick. Nothing sticky, dried immediately. It makes the color last hours. It is very comfortable to wear. Its formula is very soft. It works perfectly. Has a long variety of colors. Will buy it again.
Truro, NS
Review for: Fudge
Easy to use, but there are more products with more color range and the same price. All in all it's a good product and easy to use, it has a nice packaging and it's quite longlasting but not as much as I like it to be. Maybe I would buy it again some time
Stockport, Cheshire
Review for: Be A Star
Long lasting good pigment I'm really happy with this brand they are affordable but good quality great choice of colours to, I usually buy mine from boots or online would deffinatly repurchase in more colours no sticky or streaky. Does everything needed
agadir
This summer we are all about rocking a fierce highlight! ✨There are so many amazing options to choose from, we thought we'd help you out and pick the perfect highlighter for you based on your sign! Take our quiz to see how your stars want you to shimmer this season!
just lovely, no words with that product, and its so easy to find it everywhere, and in lots of countries, what is pretty cool, i bought my last one at boots, is the classic pencil i like to use.

Looking for your answer?