Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss Mirror Shine Lip Gloss, Crystal Clear (Pack 2) uploaded by Mary Frances L.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Mirror shine lipgloss. The lightweight non-sticky, perfectly pampering formula glides onto your lips for a perfect mirror-finish pout. Ultimate glossy glamour. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
I use this gloss over any lipstick or matte gloss when I want a shine. It also helps my lip color to last longer. It goes on smooth and doesn’t make my lips feel sticky. It’s a kissable gloss. I would recommend it!
ᏦᎪᎽᏞᎪ Ꮙ.
Temecula, CA
I love clear lip gloss because if I don't feel like wearing a color clear is always the best way to go cuz it completes your makeup and it makes you look flawless
Ivy B.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this gloss because it gives such a beautiful, glassy effect to the lips that I look for in a good clear gloss. Also, it feels so, so comfortable! It isn’t sticky at all and it is mega hydrating. I think it’s priced reasonably, given the quality, amount, and beautiful packaging. I would definitely recommend!
Flex V.
Honolulu, HI
These are my go to gloss! Love that it makes me look like I just finished eating a good old Krispy Kreme donut! LOL JK. but I love this soooooo much. Gloss is such a good way to lock your look because it's just gloss!
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
I live using a clear gloss. My lips have a very great natural color to them and sometimes I just pop a bit of clear gloss on and go. This is usually one of the items in my purse.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
This gave me lots of shine! I paired it with a matte lippie that dried down to harshly and it brought me back to life. It was a bit tacky but no unbearable.
Carrie M.
I really am enjoying this gloss right now. Especially as a topper to a lip stain or lipstick. Very shiny and smooth. And it's even very pretty by itself
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I like the wet look you get with this gloss. It isn't greasy. Your hair doesnt get caught in it. It's very smooth. Definitely gives wonderful shine!
Cassie P.
Anderson, SC
Great gloss to add over a lip color that needs a little something extra it's a little sticky and doesn't last very long though even when worn alone
Hayde A.
When i want my lips to have something on them but not be wighed down by heavy lipsticks i use this. My simple lip gloss for simple days.