BY RIMMEL LONDON

Mirror shine lipgloss. The lightweight non-sticky, perfectly pampering formula glides onto your lips for a perfect mirror-finish pout. Ultimate glossy glamour. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Battle Ground, IN
I live using a clear gloss. My lips have a very great natural color to them and sometimes I just pop a bit of clear gloss on and go. This is usually one of the items in my purse.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
I like this lip gloss because you can keep your natural look and just add a little shine to you lips i recommend this to anyone
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
Love love this gloss. Lasts a long time and gives your lips an awesome shine. Makes lips feel smooth
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Awesome shiny gloss. Gives a shiny look without overpowering color added. Perfect for normal day use
Flex V.
Flex V.
Honolulu, HI
These are my go to gloss! Love that it makes me look like I just finished eating a good old Krispy Kreme donut! LOL JK. but I love this soooooo much. Gloss is such a good way to lock your look because it's just gloss!
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
I really am enjoying this gloss right now. Especially as a topper to a lip stain or lipstick. Very shiny and smooth. And it's even very pretty by itself
Hayde A.
Hayde A.
Tampa
When i want my lips to have something on them but not be wighed down by heavy lipsticks i use this. My simple lip gloss for simple days.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Lafayette, LA
Works good as a topper. Kinda sticky though. I picked it up without looking much into it but I wasn't a fan
Julie H.
Julie H.
Saint Paul, MN
Like to use a little when I just want to add a little shine to my lips for an evening out. It last through out the evening .
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I like the wet look you get with this gloss. It isn't greasy. Your hair doesnt get caught in it. It's very smooth. Definitely gives wonderful shine!