BY RIMMEL LONDON

Mirror shine lipgloss. The lightweight non-sticky, perfectly pampering formula glides onto your lips for a perfect mirror-finish pout. Ultimate glossy glamour. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
I live using a clear gloss. My lips have a very great natural color to them and sometimes I just pop a bit of clear gloss on and go. This is usually one of the items in my purse.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
Love love this gloss. Lasts a long time and gives your lips an awesome shine. Makes lips feel smooth
Ivy B.
Corpus Christi
I love this gloss because it gives such a beautiful, glassy effect to the lips that I look for in a good clear gloss. Also, it feels so, so comfortable! It isn’t sticky at all and it is mega hydrating. I think it’s priced reasonably, given the quality, amount, and beautiful packaging. I would definitely recommend!
Flex V.
Honolulu, HI
These are my go to gloss! Love that it makes me look like I just finished eating a good old Krispy Kreme donut! LOL JK. but I love this soooooo much. Gloss is such a good way to lock your look because it's just gloss!
Carrie M.
I really am enjoying this gloss right now. Especially as a topper to a lip stain or lipstick. Very shiny and smooth. And it's even very pretty by itself
Cassie P.
Anderson, SC
Great gloss to add over a lip color that needs a little something extra it's a little sticky and doesn't last very long though even when worn alone
Hayde A.
When i want my lips to have something on them but not be wighed down by heavy lipsticks i use this. My simple lip gloss for simple days.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
I like this lip gloss because you can keep your natural look and just add a little shine to you lips i recommend this to anyone
Julie H.
Saint Paul, MN
Like to use a little when I just want to add a little shine to my lips for an evening out. It last through out the evening .
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
Works great and i like it alot.Works great and i like it alot.Works great and i like it alot.Works great and i like it alot