BY RIMMEL LONDON

The lipstick revolution continues… Rimmel London’s ground–breaking The Only 1 Lipstick goes MATTE. Long-lasting, non-drying colour, moisture and wear with a stylish velvety matte finish, The Only 1 Matte Lipstick has it all. No more compromise. Live the London look!

• COMFORT & MOISTURE: A light emollient oil is combined with a liquid polymer to provide the comfortable, moisturising feel throughout wear.
  • NON-DRYING: The oil is absorbed on application, creating a thin film between the skin and the pigment and banishing that irritating dry sensation often felt with matte lipsticks.
  • LONG-LASTING COLOUR: The formula features volatile silicon to give a smooth and even colour release, which helps to set the lipstick for superior colour wear.

Comes in 10 shades:

• The Matte Factor – 810

Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trendsetter
I have full lips so I shy away from matte lipsticks. I been venturing out and I've purchased a few. I purchased this particular color because it's the perfect browny pinky color. It smells delicious. It smells like sugar but it's not in an overpowering way. Creamy consistency and it's totally but super hydrating. It doesn't dry out my lips.
Riya J.
Review for: Salute
It's been awhile since I bought new drugstore lipstick but this one caught my eye for being matte, long lasting and regular lipstick unlike liquid lipstick which usually carries all these claims. I bought the color "salute" which is a everyday pinkish nude, great for light to medium skin tone. This lipstick went on like dream, very creamy, glides on the lips, no patchiness whatsoever, feels very light on lips and definitely long lasting. This lipstick does have some type of smell but not a chemical smell, once on the lips you can't smell it. This lipstick is around $8 with taxes, worth the price and more. Drugstores have really upped their game since last few years and are surprising me in a good way every new drugstore product I test. I would be recommending this to my friends who are looking for matte lipsticks and are over the liquid lipstick trend.
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
Review for: Look Who'S Talking
 Love this lipstick color something I like wearing to church !  If you are a woman of color this lipstick will work for you I like I said I like this lipstick I like wearing it so if you're looking for a dark lipstick this is the one to go for I give it five out of six stars   And I will highly recommend it to women of color
BFFbeautyblog *.
Review for: Call The Shots
This is a fun bright coral pink color perfect for summer! I wear it day or night to give a pop of color to any outfit. It is highly pigmented and lasts all day. It doesn't dry out your lips as most Matte lipsticks do. It's a bargain for the quality and color. #beachbashcontest #summerfavorite
Chanel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lipstick!!! I'm not gonna lie, when I first tried it I was like "this is gonna be just like any ole red lipstick". For this one, it was not the case!! I used it and the shade was so beautiful, I fell in love. It made my lips look smooth and fuller. I got this from my teacher so I honestly, don't think I would have gone out and bought it at first (especially since I never used rimmel products before) but now I 100% recommend!!
Ashley W.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: Salute
These do not get enough love on the internet. These are so pigmented and last a very long time for a bullet lipstick. They are fairly thick and I have to be careful applying, but I find that it isn't that hard once I got used to the shape. I want more.
Sarah D.
Redmond
Review for: Take The Stage
One of my favorite lipsticks, it looks matte without being over drying. It also smells so good, I bought it from feed Meyer's. It glides on. The price is nice, great lipstick for a great price. I love using this product and recommend it all the time.
Kara D.
Review for: Call The Shots
This is an okay lipstick, it's not very high quality and gets crusty after you wear it for a while. It's easy to apply but it doesn't last long. I purchased this at Walmart for very cheap only because I needed a simple lip color for a princess party.
Mandi C.
Val Caron , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick was so comfortable to wear. It didn't feel like I had anything on my lips. It smelled like bananas which was nice. There was transfer onto my cup when I had a drink but overall wore well.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
jen m.
Billings, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ramon makes a fantastic matte lipstick. They are so creamy, easy to apply, don't crease, and last for hours. You can pick them up at your local drug store, Target, or Walmart. Absolutely love these for the price!