BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel The Only One Lipstick is a no compromise, all in one lipstick. It has supreme long-lasting colour, comfort, moisture and wear. Enter a new era, long live The Only 1!

• Will I need to wear a lip liner with this or does it do a good jo...2 Answers
  • I was wondering if anybody know if they gonna mak... Be the first to answer!
  • I just bought color 110 (pink a punch) ... from the Rimmel lip ro...2 Answers
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
My thoughts on the remote is lipsticks where do I begin they to let me start by being positive the positive side of these lipsticks are there affordable they’re not pricey at all you can find them in the drugstore CVS or Walgreens. Now they have quite a good shade range they do last on the lips a good while even the right go to lipsticks the matte lip six as well they are a lasting quality but here is where I say but they have an odor.
It is a very weird smell I cannot describe it it’s not quite all lady smell it is a very strong perfume smell and it does take a while to dissipate once you’re wearing the product and for that reason I am not a fan of remails lipsticks I’m sorry guys.
KelSlayy💎 Y.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Rimmel The Only One Lipstick 3.8g (Various Shades) more...
I love Rimmel lipsticks including this one! Such a light, creamy formula. And very pretty colors. My absolute favorite ones are the ones “by Kate.” I have sooo many of them and they come in sooo many different colors and undertones so it’s perfect if you just want a soft shimmer, or a bold pout! Normally I don’t even wear regular, shiny lip stick but I deff will if it’s Rimmel🙂 plus it’s so convenient being able to get them at your local Walmart while you’re grocery shopping. Would deff recommend this to other women😊
Racquel C.
Review for: Best of the Best more...
An amazing lipstick very moisturizing and not only that very affordable. It has a vanilla scent to it. The only downside is that it doesnt last on your lips other than that it's all good. I purchase the peachy peach, you're all mine, best of the best, it's keeper
Hailey B.
Minneapolis
Review for: Rimmel The Only One Lipstick 3.8g (Various Shades) more...
I love Rimmel’s basic lipstick! The price is amazing, and you can purchase at so many stores. I use a lot of the nude, peachy/brown tones. They go on so smoothly, and last for hours. It lasts through many cups of coffee and even a full meal! The color is even and flawless, and has a light, crisp, scent! It doesn’t feel heavy or chunky on my lips - it’s weightless! Absolutely recommend!
Josi B.
Arcadia, FL
I’m not the biggest fan of lipstick because usually it dries my lips out or doesn’t sit well, but this stuff is pretty good. It is very smooth and moisturizing, it doesn’t dry out and it lasts! So all in all it’s exactly what I would want, I like the smell as well. So if you are looking for an affordable long lasting lipstick, here you go 😘
Rhianna G.
I really enjoy this lipstick. I tried it after seeing a beauty blogger on YouTube review it. It’s creamy and lasts a long time without drying out my lips. I also like that I can apply it without using a mirror and it still looks great. I bought mine at Target. I would definitely buy this lipstick again. I like the price and quality.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: One of a Kind more...
This is a nice product, but be careful when choosing your colors! I got a deep red in a subscription box, and while it looked great freshly applied, the glossy texture meant it was a mess in under an hour. Not practical at all! I would love to try one of the more neutral shades. This felt lovely on my lips and smelled great!
Edie G.
Review for: Rimmel The Only One Lipstick 3.8g (Various Shades), Rimmel The Only One Lipstick 3.8g (Various Shades) more...
I like the product but it’s far from being my “go to”. I think if your just trying out make up for the first time this product is worth trying. It takes a few applications to get the full color I feel like. It’s very drying and gives your lips a very dry look. You could use this for a “no make up” look.
Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
I have been on a liquid lip kick because I didn't like how regular lippys transferred and wore off so fast . I tried this one and was surprised to find that even though it transferred for a short period after applying that it didn't wear off like I was afraid of ! It also left my lips feeling silky
Remie B.
England
Review for: Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick 760 more...
I liked this product. It is creamy and doesn’t make your lips dry-looking and completes any look instantly so if your in a rush it is perfect because it is easy to apply, it glides on your lips. Also, it has a wide colour variety so you will be able to find your perfect shade.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
Will I need to wear a lip liner with this or does it do a good job of staying?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I just bought color 110 (pink a punch) ... from the Rimmel lip rouge collection. What is your favorite?
Valeria S.
Is it good and how long does it stays
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this product go on smoothly
Victoria L.
Clermont, FL
Does this lipstick last? Will the pigmentation survive most of the day with minimal touch ups, especially after eating and drinking?