BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel The Only One Lipstick is a no compromise, all in one lipstick. It has supreme long-lasting colour, comfort, moisture and wear. Enter a new era, long live The Only 1!

• Do these dry matte?, or wet?2 Answers
  • I was wondering if anybody know if they gonna make more c...1 Answers
  • Will I need to wear a lip liner with this or does it do a...2 Answers
Rimmel London The Only One Lipstick
  • "I really like this lipstick formula. I love #700 "Naughty Nude". The lipstick is very creamy and lovely on the lips. It does have a strong melon scent, so if stronger smells bother you this may not work for you. " in 79 reviews
  • "Love this lipstick would deferentially recommend not pricey at all long lasting smell and lip stain.," in 52 reviews
  • "These new lipsticks are amazing! I have 4 of them and I love the way they feel! Great pigmentation and very moisturizing without feeling like they will move all over your face." in 50 reviews
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
My thoughts on the remote is lipsticks where do I begin they to let me start by being positive the positive side of these lipsticks are there affordable they’re not pricey at all you can find them in the drugstore CVS or Walgreens. Now they have quite a good shade range they do last on the lips a good while even the right go to lipsticks the matte lip six as well they are a lasting quality but here is where I say but they have an odor.
It is a very weird smell I cannot describe it it’s not quite all lady smell it is a very strong perfume smell and it does take a while to dissipate once you’re wearing the product and for that reason I am not a fan of remails lipsticks I’m sorry guys.
Cristina D.
Phoenix
Review for: Naughty Nude more...
For being a matte liquid lipstick person, I actually loved this lipstick. The color is very pigmented and the aroma is a soft scent of rose, which is amazing. The application of this product is very smooth and easy, with a glossy finish. It’s really easy to remove and doesn’t leave your lips tinted comparing to other brands. I would totally continue buying more of this product as well from this brand in the future.
Hailey B.
Minneapolis
I love Rimmel’s basic lipstick! The price is amazing, and you can purchase at so many stores. I use a lot of the nude, peachy/brown tones. They go on so smoothly, and last for hours. It lasts through many cups of coffee and even a full meal! The color is even and flawless, and has a light, crisp, scent! It doesn’t feel heavy or chunky on my lips - it’s weightless! Absolutely recommend!
Rhianna G.
I really enjoy this lipstick. I tried it after seeing a beauty blogger on YouTube review it. It’s creamy and lasts a long time without drying out my lips. I also like that I can apply it without using a mirror and it still looks great. I bought mine at Target. I would definitely buy this lipstick again. I like the price and quality.
Sarah B.
Wichita, KS
I love this stuff and it’s super cheap! It’s very creamy and does seem to slide around on my lips so I have to touch up my corners and upper lip often but that’s to be expected with lipstick. I have a pink shade and it looks great with my complexion. Rimmel London The Only One Lipstick
Remie B.
England
I liked this product. It is creamy and doesn’t make your lips dry-looking and completes any look instantly so if your in a rush it is perfect because it is easy to apply, it glides on your lips. Also, it has a wide colour variety so you will be able to find your perfect shade.
Jacqueleen A.
Conway, SC
Review for: One-Of-A-Kind more...
Love this lipstick. It glides on smooth and smells amazing. It is long lasting but not transfer proof. I have had to apply several coats throughout the day, but that does not take away from how much I love this lipstick and color. Definitely recommend this one.
Ali T.
Yuma, AZ
I would have to say the “naughty nude” is not very nude it’s more of a pinky mauve color, but I really like the tube it comes in, I have only bought this one color, so I’m not sure if the other colors are true or not, but I do not think I would buy this product again or suggest it to a friend.
krys s.
I don’t know if it was just my lips but it did seem just a little bit streaky. It wasn’t long lasting because of I had to reapply all day. I live for the color though! The pigment of it was definitely their but the streakiness and the fact I had to reapply all day made me take off two stars.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
This lipstick is not that great. I had it on for about 30-45 minutes and it dried out my lips. The price should be lowered for such low quality lipstick. This is the first time I’ve tried this lipstick and I definitely will not buy it again!
Sarah G.
Is this lipstick drying?
Mary V.
Bay City, MI
Do these dry matte?, or wet?
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
Will I need to wear a lip liner with this or does it do a good job of staying?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I just bought color 110 (pink a punch) ... from the Rimmel lip rouge collection. What is your favorite?
Valeria S.
Is it good and how long does it stays

Walmart