BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel The Only One Lipstick is a no compromise, all in one lipstick. It has supreme long-lasting colour, comfort, moisture and wear. Enter a new era, long live The Only 1!

• I was wondering if anybody know if they gonna make more c...1 Answers
  • Will I need to wear a lip liner with this or does it do a...2 Answers
  • This product is very good.1 Answers
Rimmel London The Only One Lipstick
  • "I really like this lipstick formula. I love #700 "Naughty Nude". The lipstick is very creamy and lovely on the lips. It does have a strong melon scent, so if stronger smells bother you this may not work for you. " in 79 reviews
  • "Love this lipstick would deferentially recommend not pricey at all long lasting smell and lip stain.," in 52 reviews
  • "These new lipsticks are amazing! I have 4 of them and I love the way they feel! Great pigmentation and very moisturizing without feeling like they will move all over your face." in 50 reviews
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
My thoughts on the remote is lipsticks where do I begin they to let me start by being positive the positive side of these lipsticks are there affordable they’re not pricey at all you can find them in the drugstore CVS or Walgreens. Now they have quite a good shade range they do last on the lips a good while even the right go to lipsticks the matte lip six as well they are a lasting quality but here is where I say but they have an odor.
It is a very weird smell I cannot describe it it’s not quite all lady smell it is a very strong perfume smell and it does take a while to dissipate once you’re wearing the product and for that reason I am not a fan of remails lipsticks I’m sorry guys.
Hailey B.
Minneapolis
Review for: Rimmel The Only One Lipstick 3.8g (Various Shades) more...
I love Rimmel’s basic lipstick! The price is amazing, and you can purchase at so many stores. I use a lot of the nude, peachy/brown tones. They go on so smoothly, and last for hours. It lasts through many cups of coffee and even a full meal! The color is even and flawless, and has a light, crisp, scent! It doesn’t feel heavy or chunky on my lips - it’s weightless! Absolutely recommend!
Rhianna G.
I really enjoy this lipstick. I tried it after seeing a beauty blogger on YouTube review it. It’s creamy and lasts a long time without drying out my lips. I also like that I can apply it without using a mirror and it still looks great. I bought mine at Target. I would definitely buy this lipstick again. I like the price and quality.
Sarah B.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick 760 more...
I love this stuff and it’s super cheap! It’s very creamy and does seem to slide around on my lips so I have to touch up my corners and upper lip often but that’s to be expected with lipstick. I have a pink shade and it looks great with my complexion. Rimmel London The Only One Lipstick
Edie G.
Review for: Rimmel The Only One Lipstick 3.8g (Various Shades), Rimmel The Only One Lipstick 3.8g (Various Shades) more...
I like the product but it’s far from being my “go to”. I think if your just trying out make up for the first time this product is worth trying. It takes a few applications to get the full color I feel like. It’s very drying and gives your lips a very dry look. You could use this for a “no make up” look.
Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
I have been on a liquid lip kick because I didn't like how regular lippys transferred and wore off so fast . I tried this one and was surprised to find that even though it transferred for a short period after applying that it didn't wear off like I was afraid of ! It also left my lips feeling silky
Remie B.
England
Review for: Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick 760 more...
I liked this product. It is creamy and doesn’t make your lips dry-looking and completes any look instantly so if your in a rush it is perfect because it is easy to apply, it glides on your lips. Also, it has a wide colour variety so you will be able to find your perfect shade.
Deborah W.
Review for: Other more...
Picked this up based on a review from YouTube and I was hesitant at first because I knew that since it was more on the moisturizing side, that it probably transfer. But I hardly even have a problem with the transferring at all and the color is pigmented and smooth. I don’t regret this purchase and will probably buy again.
Aymee T.
Riverbank, ca
Review for: It's A Keeper, You're All MIne, Mauve-Ment more...
Fantastic product! Very Moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. Watermelon/cherry fragrance, not too overpowering, reminds me of Bubblelicious gum. This product is sheer, wears like a lip balm or Chapstick.
Ali T.
yuma
Review for: Naughty Nude more...
I would have to say the “naughty nude” is not very nude it’s more of a pinky mauve color, but I really like the tube it comes in, I have only bought this one color, so I’m not sure if the other colors are true or not, but I do not think I would buy this product again or suggest it to a friend.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
Will I need to wear a lip liner with this or does it do a good job of staying?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I just bought color 110 (pink a punch) ... from the Rimmel lip rouge collection. What is your favorite?
Sarah G.
Is this lipstick drying?
Victoria L.
Clermont, FL
Does this lipstick last? Will the pigmentation survive most of the day with minimal touch ups, especially after eating and drinking?
Patricia R.
I was wondering if anybody know if they gonna make more colours for the next season??? I love them all but I need some more...