BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London The Only One Lipstick, a no compromise all-in-one lipstick. For long-lasting colour, comfort, moisture and wear. The perfect balance of high impact colour, moisture, all day comfort and staying power. Slanted lipstick bullet for an effortless application see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
I got the pink color "Listen up!" It was very vibrant, though a bit more on the hot pink side than I expected. It looks ok, but I think it would be better on a darker skin tone than mine (I'm very pale). The lipstick quality and wear was awesome though.
KaLonna D.
KaLonna D.
Ulta ha them for a BOGO deal and I couldn't turn it down! I was so struck by how soft and easy it went on and the color popped without a lot of product which means I have to buy more because I am in love #DrugstoresBest
Marlie R.
Marlie R.
I tried this in a Target Beauty Box and feel in love with the formula! It goes on so smoothly like a balm or gloss but is well pigmented! It moisturizes your lips and stays put for a surprising amount of time!
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
As far as drugstore lipsticks go this is a decent one. It has great color payoff and isn't drying. However, it does transfer super easily and you have to reapply often. It's a very affordable product though.
Yukari M.
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
This lipstick is okay. The pigment comes off a lot. It nots very long lasting. It did not meet my expectations but the color is really pretty.
casey M.
casey M.
Modesto, CA
I just bought this lipstick and I love the color and smooth texture, long lasting color and price is a plus!
Tina L.
Tina L.
Rimmel The Only 1 Lipsticks comes in two different formulas creamy and matte. Unlike traditional lipsticks the shapes of these are rounded and flat top which makes it a little bit harder to get a precise application especially if you are into reds and berries. However, both formulas are great depending on what you are looking for. They are creamy and lasts about 5-6 hours with no eating and drinking so they last just like a traditional lipstick would.These ranges from $4.95 to $6.99 depending on where you buy them and since they are a drugstore brand you can use Buy one Get one 50% off or coupons to lower the price.For a drugstore lipstick they aren't bad at all. I would recommend using a lip liner just for a more precise application.If anything go for the nude and or pink shades. You would have a hard time with deeper tones.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Review for: Other
This was the most pigmented lipstick I've you in a while. & the lasting power wasn't awful. I loved the color range as well. I picked this up at my local rite aid & it was just a few bucks. No more than 5 I think. & I think this is an amazing price for quality. Glides on super smooth. Doesn't have that weird crayon taste. & makes you feel beautiful.
Rhiannon S.
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I am happy with this lipstick! It gives a good, lasting color at a low price point. I am able to just swipe this on in the morning and i'm good to go. Usually I'll have to reapply around lunch time or after I eat, but that's to be expected with most lipsticks.
Domynoe L.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Other
I don't use this lipstick often, but I love it for a color pick me up. Smooth and creamy, blends well with other lipsticks, and lots of color. One-of-a-Kind is a nice red too, not orangey. If it were deeper, it would be my perfect red. 😉
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Is it good and how long does it stays
ellen b.
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this product go on smoothly