BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London The Only One Lipstick, a no compromise all-in-one lipstick. For long-lasting colour, comfort, moisture and wear. The perfect balance of high impact colour, moisture, all day comfort and staying power. Slanted lipstick bullet for an effortless application see more...

Buy on Amazon
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Other
I don't use this lipstick often, but I love it for a color pick me up. Smooth and creamy, blends well with other lipsticks, and lots of color. One-of-a-Kind is a nice red too, not orangey. If it were deeper, it would be my perfect red. 😉
Tina L.
Rimmel The Only 1 Lipsticks comes in two different formulas creamy and matte. Unlike traditional lipsticks the shapes of these are rounded and flat top which makes it a little bit harder to get a precise application especially if you are into reds and berries. However, both formulas are great depending on what you are looking for. They are creamy and lasts about 5-6 hours with no eating and drinking so they last just like a traditional lipstick would.These ranges from $4.95 to $6.99 depending on where you buy them and since they are a drugstore brand you can use Buy one Get one 50% off or coupons to lower the price.For a drugstore lipstick they aren't bad at all. I would recommend using a lip liner just for a more precise application.If anything go for the nude and or pink shades. You would have a hard time with deeper tones.
Chelsea J.
Review for: Other
This was the most pigmented lipstick I've you in a while. & the lasting power wasn't awful. I loved the color range as well. I picked this up at my local rite aid & it was just a few bucks. No more than 5 I think. & I think this is an amazing price for quality. Glides on super smooth. Doesn't have that weird crayon taste. & makes you feel beautiful.
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am happy with this lipstick! It gives a good, lasting color at a low price point. I am able to just swipe this on in the morning and i'm good to go. Usually I'll have to reapply around lunch time or after I eat, but that's to be expected with most lipsticks.
Magen D.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my most favorite lipstick. It lasts all day. Some 12 hour lipsticks make my lips feel dry or sticky. This lipstick does not leave that feeling. They feel moist and it lasts.
Kaitlin W.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Revolution Red
This lipstick is absolutely gorgeous. The color pigmentation is amazing. It lasts a relatively long time, compared to other drugstore lipsticks these ones last longer. I will definitely purchase more colors.
Bonnie E.
This is one of my favorite brands of lipstick. It goes on and lasts just like the higher end brands, and comes in a variety of colors that I love (lots of dark and vibrant shades). This shade is my favorite, it's so easy to transition from a day to night look.
🌺🇵🇷Katalina L.
St petersburg, FL
Review for: Other
I love how creamy this lipstick is, but it seems it always gets on my teeth after applying so I have to take a bit off with tissue to avoid this
Sheila M.
Killeen, TX
Good texture, good smell, I wish it was kiss proof and long lasting though. I don't remember where I purchased it, probably Walmart or Walgreens.
Alessandra F.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Pink Me Love Me
I absolutely love these lipsticks. The color payoff is amazing. I want to collect every single color.
Valeria S.
Is it good and how long does it stays
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Does this product go on smoothly