BY RIMMEL LONDON

14X Volume Removes with regular eye makeup remover Our biggest brush ever With perfect-fit technology Fast, no mess lashes Collagen & keratin enriched Skinny to Fat in 10 Seconds Flat:  Lashes Pumped to Max Volume Our biggest brush ever featuring Perfect Fit technology:  flexible hollow fibre bristles fit to the lash to coat each lash perfectly for maximum volume Exclusive Lash Expand formula dries fast for mess-free, clump-free application Enriched with Collagen to fatten & Keratin to strengthen lashes Waterproof formula that is gentle on lashes, removes with regular eye makeup remover Ophthalmologist tested Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes ;

Rimmel London The Max Volume Flash Waterproof Mascara
  • "A little clumpy, but doesn't look bad overall! Waterproof worked really well when I needed it to but is definitely a pain to take off" in 3 reviews
  • "it makes your lashes look good but it will flake, so just be careful to maybe wipe off any excess after you've applied to avoid raccoon eyes." in 1 review
  • "This mascara feels luxurious going on, but takes a long time to set." in 1 review
  • "It was pretty good for the most part." in 1 review
  • "Blends very well and easy to apply." in 1 review
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
This mascara is alright but it clumps and doesn't leave my lashes as volumized as I would like it. If you are looking for a less dramatic look when it comes to mascara then I would recommend this product for you. It gives your lashes a bit of umf but other than that, it's not that great.
Michelle R.
I love this brush!!! Goes on with no clumps! It spread out my lashes and worked really well! Much better brush then many other competitors. It is waterproof, but not as good as other cheaper mascaras that I had previously bought.
Kawailehua K.
I was not very happy with this mascara. I must say, this mascara is a mess in a tube. Very flaky, becomes clumpy, takes forever to set- you might wanna wipe away any left over to avoid looking like you've got major raccoon eyes, and the most important part (to me at least), IT DOESN'T LEAVE THE CURL!!!!! :(
Amanda T.
Fairfax, VA
Great product but I prefer the green one! This clumps but it extends your lashes extremely long and makes them super thick! I would use another brush to de-clumpify
Merima B.
I really was not impressed with this mascara because it made my eyelashes a little clumpy. It would also smudge around my eyes a little too much. It dries up in the tube too fast. I did like the look of it and the price.
Jessica M.
Mastic Beach, NY
This mascara is good to make your lashes more defined and staying put but it struggles at leaving a curl. I have pretty easy lashes that look good with most applications, I liked it but I do not think I will repurchase
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This mascara feels luxurious going on, but takes a long time to set. Messy to apply. Lashes feel well-conditioned after application, but don't look much thicker.
Leigh E.
This is a good low end mascara. it makes your lashes look good but it will flake, so just be careful to maybe wipe off any excess after you've applied to avoid raccoon eyes.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
Its ok, I personally cannot stand waterproof mascaras. It rips my eyelashes out, and thats nots cool haha. I like the building effects, but no waterproof
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
It was pretty good for the most part. I didn't exactly buy it again though. It could of done a lot more fullage.. But it really clumped a lot.. not good :/

back