Rimmel London The Max Bold Curves Extreme Volume & Lift Mascara uploaded by Amanda T.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

14X Volume, up to 70% Lift Big bold lift brush With perfect-fit technology Fast, no mess lashes Collagen & keratin enriched Skinny to Fat in 10 Seconds Flat:  Lashes Pumped to Max Volume and Lifted for a Wide-Eyed Look Big Bold Lift brush featuring Perfect-Fit technology: flexible bristles fit to the lash and coat perfectly for extreme volume and lift Exclusive formula dries fast for mess-free, clump-free application Enriched with Collagen to fatten & Keratin to strengthen lashes Ophthalmologist tested Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes ;

• Does this mascara clump when you use it or reapply? 1 Answers
  • Does this mascara flake during the day? 2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "I honestly got this on a whim because last year it was 75% off at CVS. I thought I was not going to love it, but I actually do. It makes my lashes look unbelievably long and gives them volume. It does not clump or flake throughout the day. I have no complaints!" in 10 reviews
  • "Wow! This is my all time favorite mascara. It lengthens lashes and gives them a lot of volume. The only complaint I have is that I can't get enough of this! I only use 2 layers and I always get compliments on my lashes. At the end of the day, it's really easy to wash off too. Amazing 10/10" in 3 reviews
  • "It makes my lashes look unbelievably long and gives them volume." in 2 reviews
  • "It really has awesome volume and lift and it really good for corner lashes" in 1 review
  • "This used to be my holy grail of mascara!" in 1 review
Caroline H.
Los Angeles
I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews! I've been underwhelmed by a lot of cult-status drugstore mascaras, e.g.  Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara and  MAYBELLINE® GREAT LASH® Washable Mascara so I wasn't expecting any different from Rimmel, but this blew all the others out of the water. Not only are my lashes left fully coated, they're curled and amplified so much that I've been asked if I'm wearing falsies on multiple occasions. Definitely a hidden gem.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This mascara adds great volume and I love the curvy wand helps get my eyelashes all at once I have bought and used Themis mascara for quiet a while and I use it when I want a more full face make up
Dyanna H.
My current quest is to find a mascara that lengthens and curls my lashes. Never having bought a Rimmel product I didn't know what to expect. I was thrilled when I found that the mascara did, indeed, add significant length while curling my lashes quite well. However, I find the amount of product left on the brush to be excessive, and I am always left with clumpy, oversaturated lashes. My solution has been to go over the freshly applied mascara with a mascara wand from another product, which goes a long way in getting the excess Rimmel mascara off my lashes. I just bought this product a week ago, but Already I'm going to search for something else that works better.
belinda s.
El Paso, TX
This is a miracle story! My lashes are stick-straight and I have searched for years and years trying to find a mascara that could hold the curl. This brush is magic and not only lifts the lashes but also separates them. It slightly thickens and the formula gives a natural but beautiful doe-eyed look.
Elizabeth W.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
This mascara is about average for me. It does lift and curl your lashes however I feel that they tend to clump together more easily. Also the brush holds a lot of excess mascara and makes the application harder. The mascara is very wet and has very rich color. They are a good price!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
This is absolutely the BEST mascara I have ever used. I have been using it for almost 6 years now. It's really hard to find it in stock anywhere so I always stock up! It's very lightweight and lasts all day. It really has awesome volume and lift and it really good for corner lashes
Meghan S.
Falls Church, VA
The first time I bought this mascara it was great. It has a wonderful brush which will lengthen your eye lashes. After a week of use it got clumpy. You have to drag the brush on the tube to get the chunks of mascara off. If you don't, they'll go on on your eyelashes. I was very disappointed I spent 7-8$ and it didn't even hold up a WEEK. Sorry Rimmel, I won't be buying from you for awhile.
Emily O.
Paola O.
Pompano Beach, FL
You can really notice a difference when you apply it. Your mashers will look longer and curlier but be careful not to apply to much because it will start clogging your lashes
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
Does this mascara flake during the day?
Blane T.
Does this mascara clump when you use it or reapply?