2 varieties available
Rimmel London Super Curler Mascara
3.77 / 5 based on 241 Reviews
Super Curler Mascara - Rimmel's Super Curler Mascara has a formula containing curling and fixing polymers to instantly push up lashes to a perfect 90 degree curve with up to 24 hour hold. The curved, eye-shaped brush lifts lashes up at the root and extends the curl from the tip to give full, curvaceous, clump-free volume. Say bye bye to lash curlers. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. - Super Curler Mascarasee more...
Top Questions See all 38 Q&A
- "I love it! I wasn't planning to get that one, but I wanted a new one to try and as soon as I got home I tried it on and it's awesome! It didn't give me as much volume as I expected but it really did curve a lot!!! And it looks really natural too. Loved it!" in 18 reviews
- "This mascara actually curls my lashes which is super great because now I don't need an eyelash curler , and it stays on all day. The only problem is that it's not totally waterproof but that's okay." in 17 reviews
- "I love this mascara ! It gives my lashes lots of volumes.. it is very long lasting and it just make my eyes pop looking nice and the brush is amazing, it curles my eyelashes very nicely" in 8 reviews
- "I bought this mascara, because the wand was similar to Benefits Roller Lash. I honestly think I may like this mascara even more. You have to take the curved part of the wand and start at the base of your eye lashes on the inner part near you eye lid and comb through there first. Then you take the wand and just a couple coats is all I need. I also love layering it with any good volumizing mascara. It gives beautiful and natural length. " in 6 reviews
- "I loved this mascara! I already have long lashes and this product just improved my look. I wasn't planning to buy it, but now that I bought I am so glad. it has a strong smell, but nothing so bad. " in 5 reviews
This is one of my go-to drugstore mascara brands. I usually can find them on BOGO, which is always good Wyden toy think of how much you'll go through mascara. I love it and I'm always open for more deals on it. Not too clumpy, wish it gave me a little more volume..but my lashes are long so..yeah. Rimmel London Super Curler Mascara
This is not the best mascara I have ever used. It does plump your lashes, it does make them look very full. But the problem is that it makes them look clumpy no matter how many times you use the applicator to try to thin out your lashes. They just look spiderlike and very clumpy and unappealing.
Review for: Extra Black more...
I was a little skeptical about this at first because it was cheaper than most others at the store. But now that I’ve tried it, I’m in love! It did exactly what I was looking for in a mascara! I like really full looking lashes and this is definitely the one I will be sticking with!
I was really disappointed with this mascara. It was on sale at Walgreens for like $3 so I bought it. It did not go on well I had to keep putting the brush back in to get more product and then had so many clumps in my lashes. I will not repurchase this and honestly wouldn’t recommend this product. Rimmel London Super Curler Mascara
I've used countless mascaras from tons of different brands, but I always find myself back with Rimmel. It's long lasting and makes my hazel eyes pop. I buy my Rimmel mascara from any drugstore or Walmart. I recommend this one especially, it curls my lashes and extends them, while fanning them out too.
Review for: Extra Black more...
So I️ wanted to try out a new mascara so I️ turned towards this one. It curls my lashes so good and applies nice! I️ have to apply about 2-3 times though because it applies thin. It doesn’t clump at all. But it is a bit dry. I️ enjoy the lift it gives my lashes!
Super easy to apply and last all day for me. Would totally recomend for someone who wants to darken and slightly curl their eyelashes. Also pretty cheap for such a good mascara.
Review for: Rimmel London Super Volume & Curler Mascara more...
This product has a little bit of a dry formula in my opinion. I use this product almost every day. My eye color is brown and it looked really good. I don't think I would repurchase but it works. It wasn't my favorite but it did work ok.
Review for: Rimmel Supercurler Mascara - Black more...
I use this product to finish off my fake eyelash look. I also pair it with other mascaras, if I’m going for a more natural look, I’ll put it on my lower lashes. Another drugstore product that i would recommend over designer products!
Q & A
I want to know if this mascara really works the magic that people claim to work. I have tiny eye lashes and want to find a mascara that will finally do it for me.
Does it actually curl your eyelashes or do you still have to use an eyelash curler? And does it make you look like you have longer lashes?
To all the people this worked for: what kind of lashes do you have? Because it seems like this mascara only works on specific kinds of lashes...
Does this really make your lashes curly?
Has anyone with short, thin lashes tried this? If so what were your results?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos