Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse

Lightweight velvety mousse that develops in an hour and lasts up to 7 days.

·         Blends flawlessly and seamlessly

·         Streak free result

·         No self tan smell

·         Dries within 2 minutes

Is this good? Please let me know!
how long does it last on your skin? 3 weeks? does it come off while showering?
Can this be applied to the face? How long will it last in between washes? Will it cause acne?
Start your review of Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse!
Selly Oak, Birmingham
This tan is honestly the best I’ve ever tried! It dries so quickly and has no gross tan smell. It doesn’t leave any streaks or leaves your skin dry. It looks so natural and doesn’t look orange at all! Best fake tan ever! (I received this for reviewing purpose)
Dry / Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
London, London
can’t even express how much i love this product. i was kindly sent it as part of the sun shimmer voxbox and have been using it ever since! i honestly don’t think you could end up streaky if you tried and the texture of the product is so nice and soft. beautiful finish, no transfer. have been complemented so many times since i started using this! highly recommend!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Received from Influenster
IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!!! Received it as try from Influenster!!! And literally in love easy to apply, get fast natural sun tan In hour and don’t get the fake tan smell. When washing it off still stays in your skin. Doesn’t patch your skin even when you get water or alcohol on your skin doesn’t get patchy. In love with this product one of my daily uses now.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Dryness
Pengam green, Cardiff
Honestly the best tan I’ve used. It smells lush ! And doesn’t streak at all ! I’ve made my mum use it too and she says that it’s he best she’s used too. I really recommend this product, and I’m definitely going to buy in the future.
Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Dryness, Body Acne
Rudge, Pattingham
Absolutely could not fault this!! It gives me such a natural tan without it being obviously fake, and it smells absolutely amazing; honestly, people complimented me on my scent and it was just this tanner😂. It lasted a great amount of time too and application is very easy - just make sure to wear a mitt!! I was sent this to review by Influenster.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
Canada Water, London
I find that using tanning products is a great way for me to even out my skin tone, add a touch of glow, and disguise any imperfections on my skin and Rimmel’s tanning mousse definitely delivers. It is so easy to apply and even though it’s matte, I find that my skin is left looking radiant and glowy like a bronzed goddess 😊 Highly recommend
Oily / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Dryness
Sillwood Place , Brighton
Received as a Voxbox. A never used fake tan before and I was worried a bit because when I see someone is wearing a fake tan it's always so orange and looks horrible. BUT this one is works perfectly. There is no orange colour or colour patch on body, it's just pretty amazing. And the price is really reasonable. Go and grab yours one today!
Dry, Sensitive / Sensitivity / Dryness
Coronation road, Bestwood village
This tanning lotion leaves your legs feeling moisturised and glossy. I have stretch marks and this covered them no problem. It takes a few hours to develop properly but you can build it as much or as little as you like. If you're looking for an instant tan then I don't recommend but if you're looking for a natural looking glossy glow this is for you
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Royston, Glasgow
Absolutely fabulous, I found that unlike other self tanners it didn’t have the distinctive scent and smelt quite pleasant! It gave a lovely colour too as I didn’t want something too dark but wanted a little colour! I would definitely recommend! I was sent this product free of charge but this doesn’t alter my review in anyway
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Felbridge , West Sussex
This easy to apply and the colour comes out really nice! I find that quite a few tanning products tend to be sticky after application. With this, there is none of this and it is so lightweight once applied! Would recommend.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...