Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse

Lightweight velvety mousse that develops in an hour and lasts up to 7 days.

·         Blends flawlessly and seamlessly

·         Streak free result

·         No self tan smell

·         Dries within 2 minutes

Is this good? Please let me know!
how long does it last on your skin? 3 weeks? does it come off while showering?
Can this be applied to the face? How long will it last in between washes? Will it cause acne?
Start your review of Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse!
Norfolk
Not a BAD tanner but also not the most amazing. It works just like any other mousse tanner *wear a glove or your hands are screwed!* I used a couple of coats and the colour was lovely. It faded ok, some areas quicker than others. But some areas it pretty much refused to budge. I exfoliated and scrubbed but it just wouldn’t budge. Eventually it did fade. It smelt alright too, some tan mousses stink but this was pretty nice. I would happily use it again, as it’s a lot more affordable than some tanners out there.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Aging / Dryness, Eczema
Leicester
Despite being tanned naturally, I enjoyed using this mouse because it would enable my skin to have an even tone.  It provided a light buildable glow that provides variety and the user can play around with the intensity.   Therefore, this is a product I will continue to use as it gives me a healthy glow!
Combination / Dullness, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone
Swinton, Rotherham
This tanning product is amazing quality for such a cheap price! It left my skin looking sun kissed and glowy and it didn’t have the strange smell that comes with fake tan. I would recommend this product as it glides onto the skin so easily!
Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity, Dark Spots / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Newton Abbot
I used to use this as my go to before a night out. Was quick drying and cheap option, but very easy to get streaky and the smell isn’t great either. I would rather put the money towards a better tan product.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Itchiness, Scarring
Andover
This would be a five star if it weren’t for the smell after and also the way it feels kind of heavy on the skin. It’s a beautiful looking tan however, super flattering!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Caitlin F.
Who dose not love being tan only fake tan a can use because am break out bad and also have a skin type that’s sensitive but love this product used it today am in love with the out come Rimmel London
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema
South Ayrshire, Ayr
For the price this product is fantastic. I’m used to using the st tropez one (which I love) but can be pricey. This one is a far more affordable alternative, the colour payoff is good and it smells better than other cheap ish tans. Also, it comes off a brown tan, whereas on my skin st moritz, for example, comes off green.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Leeds
I have no experience when it comes to tanning so if I want to get the fake tan then I look for beginners friendly products. This mousse is really easy to use and even if you are clueless, you can hurt yourself with this tan! It gives you a time to work on your skin without leaving the tan streaky. It’s natural looking tan, more like a bronzer which I personally love as I wouldn’t be able to stand an orange look. I really enjoy this product and can recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice and easy formula to work with!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dryness, Eczema, Itchiness
Denton, Denton
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Abbie T.
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Abbie T.
What can I say? This tan is amazing! I didn’t find it had a bad smell and it gave me a lovely dark colour! I only used the light shade but no matter what tan I use I normally go super dark so don’t let it put you off! I had no patches at all and it rinsed off well after only leaving it on for a few hours to develop. The only downside was it faded fairly quickly but for such an affordable price you can’t fault it!
LIVERPOOL
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Georgia K.
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Georgia K.
So let me start off by saying that I don’t normally wear tan. This box actually came at great time, as I was debating to start using it, just slightly to take the paleness off my legs. Its never bothered me before but lately I don’t know, I just feel like I want that glow. ANYWAYYYYYYYYY I feel that my review may be helpful for those pale girls out there who don’t often wear tan so worry about buying it. Product – so the product was really good. It’s a mousse base product which goes on really well if you use a mit or in my case a sock (make sure its white so you don’t get any pits on your skin If you want to be cheap like me haha) If you look at the photographs attached you’ll find that its gone on really nicely and isn’t too dark, it actually looks like a natural tan! This was two applications as I didn’t use the sock the night before and could see hand marks which I think would happen with any tan (it corrected nicely) The tan faded nicely (I done the usual body scrub trick to stop any dead skin) and didn’t fade in any patchy ways and lasted around 4 days! Over all I would give the tan a 4/5. Why my 1 star off the 5 you may ask? THE SMELL! I will always mark down for smell! It didn’t smell at the start but rest assure by the morning time it most certainly did! It did however wash off and didn’t linger. The product is reasonably priced for £7.99 and I would definitely recommend the light matte for my fellow pale sisters 😊 Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...