Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse

Lightweight velvety mousse that develops in an hour and lasts up to 7 days.

·         Blends flawlessly and seamlessly

·         Streak free result

·         No self tan smell

·         Dries within 2 minutes

Is this good? Please let me know!
how long does it last on your skin? 3 weeks? does it come off while showering?
Can this be applied to the face? How long will it last in between washes? Will it cause acne?
Start your review of Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse!
Gateshead , Tyne and Wear
I love this product, super easy to Apply and spread evenly around, this tan is amazing for last minute plans as it does not leave you with that horrible tan smell that some products do. Would easily call this my essential
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Hartshill, Stoke on Trent
Loved this mousse and have actually repurchased it. Gives you a really nice colour. Blends seamlessly so you don’t have to worry about it behind patchy. The formula is great, it’s really hydrating for a self tanner!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dryness, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Almond Tree Avenue, Carlton
Added a nice sunkissed glow without being unflattering on my pale skin, it looked very natural and not caked on at all. It was very easy to apply, and I received a lot of comments on how natural my tan looked!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Body Acne
Reading, Berkshire
The tan worked really well. I already have a medium skin tone however the tan did make it look a little bit more even which gave a more natural look which is what I wanted. It was super easy to apply and didn’t have any kind of lingering scent. Will be using this product more often.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This is one of the best self tans I have ever used!! It turns to the most perfect natural tan colour and literally gives you that perfect ‘I just got back from holiday’ tan. Defo my HG tan for the summer 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Beautiful product. Doesn't have that awful tanning smell when it's fully developed either. Not water proof which is a shame, but it leaves a gorgeous and natural glow! Build up for a deeper tan too, lovely!
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Sagging
Upper Norwood , London
I love this tan. I apply it the night before an event and wash it off the following morning. It makes me look nice and brown and very natural. There isn’t a strong scent and it is well priced! Will buy again
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
South Ayrshire, Ayr
My favourite affordable fake tanner! The colour is just right for my skin tone and it’s easy to apply! Definitely one of the better smelling tanning products that I use - will continue to repurchase this.
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
halifax
Absolutely loved this product! Scent is on point, product formula is amazing and applies so well! Doesn’t leave any marks or stains. Definitely affordable and will purchase again, would highly recommend
Combination / Blackheads / Psoriasis
Boundary Lane, Congleton
I have tried this a few times. It gives you a lovely colour but I’ve found you need to do it a few times a week for a constant colour and it takes a while to dry. But other than that, it’s a great tan!
Combination / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Scarring / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...