Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse

Amazon: $18.71

Lightweight velvety mousse that develops in an hour and lasts up to 7 days.

·         Blends flawlessly and seamlessly

·         Streak free result

·         No self tan smell

·         Dries within 2 minutes

Is this good? Please let me know!
how long does it last on your skin? 3 weeks? does it come off while showering?
Can this be applied to the face? How long will it last in between washes? Will it cause acne?
Start your review of Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse!
London, London
I find this mousse a little hard to apply evenly but I do love the colour. Rimmel is the most natural fake tan I’ve tried for the price, but other products in this range go on easier. I’d recommend if you’re used to mouse.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Ballynahinch, Belfast
Love this tan! I have been using it for a good while now it smells a lot better than most of the drug store tans. It develops very quickly and is easy to apply. Price is so reasonable too... definitely will be repurchasing.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Kilmarnock
I absolutely love this fake tan! You can see it developing after just a few minutes. Doesn’t have the horrible fake tan smell, It does have a smell but it’s very faint. Very reasonable price and a little goes a long way!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
London, London
Okay, I have to say, that I never use self tan. It might be the second one I have ever used. But I loved it - the colour is perfect, no streaks, easy to apply. I don't really imagine what else could it need to be better:)
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness / Cellulite, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
north east, england
Glides onto the skin leaving a very natural non-orange, non-streaky tan! I look and feel like I’ve been abroad for a fortnight. So glowy and have received so many compliments about my healthy looking tan. Love love love!!
Ne lincs, GRIMSBY
It says it has a unique and refreshing scent but personally im not a fan, i found this you either love it or hate it and i couldnt get on with it i recieved it for free in my voxbox and this was my least favourite product
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Midlothian , Edinburgh
Amazing tan, easily to apply with a tanning mit. Streak free and doesn't have the horrible smell most other fake tan brands have. Overall this is a really good fake tan, that gives you a lovely colour with no stress.
Combination / Dullness
Shelley Street, Northampton
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Kate A.
Rimmel, my loves, take a bow👏🏼 they have absolutely SMASHED the drugstore tanning game! I am naturally very pale and like to be tanned so when I received these, I could not have been happier. The formula of the mousse is fantastic and applies beautifully to the skin, drying within a matter of minutes. Depending on how you look after your tan, this was last anywhere from 3-7+ days. There is absolutely NO ‘biscuitey’ fake tan smell either which is another plus! When I’m wearing this, be it at work or on a night out, I will almost always be asked 1) if I’ve been on holiday or 2) what tan I’m using! All in all, as you can tell from this long review, I can now say that I will never use another self tan again - I’ve found ‘the one’! Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
East Yorkshire, Bridlington
Such a beautiful colour and a heavenly smell! As such an avid fake tan user, this is best smelling one I’ve ever had. It doesn’t streak, goes on amazingly and is better than the st tropez one I’ve used in the past.
Woodstock Avenue, Waterlooville
Really love this tan! Dries quickly and looks great in the morning. Only downside is the biscuity smell and that quite a lot of the colour washes off. So have to apply a lot for a strong colour. But looks amazing!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring / Stretch Marks, Dryness
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...