Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse

Lightweight velvety mousse that develops in an hour and lasts up to 7 days.

·         Blends flawlessly and seamlessly

·         Streak free result

·         No self tan smell

·         Dries within 2 minutes

Is this good? Please let me know!
how long does it last on your skin? 3 weeks? does it come off while showering?
Can this be applied to the face? How long will it last in between washes? Will it cause acne?
Start your review of Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse!
Easley
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried this and wasn't sure about it with the price being so cheap. I was surprised that it didn't turn that awful orange color. Low odor
Dry, Combination, Mature / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Sagging, In-Grown Hairs
Paso Robles , CA
I really like this product, it works great to give you a glowy tan without the hassle of actual tanning and causing damage to your skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Eczema, Scarring
Philadelphia, MS
It goes on great and doesn’t leave streaks or leave your skin looking orange like a lot of self tanners do.. I love this product !!
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
Alexandria, VA
I love this product! It always gives me the perfect amount of color and I find the mousse to be easier to apply than lotion.
Cedarburg, Wi
I’ve never tried this product and I’d like to! Since I have fare skin, I always worry about turning orange.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Eczema
Port Huron, MI
Self tanning mousse is much better on my skin than a spray. Leaves me feeling hydrated and dark
Norfolk
Not a BAD tanner but also not the most amazing. It works just like any other mousse tanner *wear a glove or your hands are screwed!* I used a couple of coats and the colour was lovely. It faded ok, some areas quicker than others. But some areas it pretty much refused to budge. I exfoliated and scrubbed but it just wouldn’t budge. Eventually it did fade. It smelt alright too, some tan mousses stink but this was pretty nice. I would happily use it again, as it’s a lot more affordable than some tanners out there.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Aging / Dryness, Eczema
Received from Influenster
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Laura M.
This is my first time using this product I borrowed it off my sister and I don’t know if I like it.. The packaging is nice and the pump works well. The product smells like an old lady’s perfume ( I guess it’s better than most fake tan smells ) and it was a weird grey colour. It dried quick like it said, I have used the light colour so didn’t notice much difference. I wouldn’t purchase this product
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Body Acne
Leicester
Despite being tanned naturally, I enjoyed using this mouse because it would enable my skin to have an even tone.  It provided a light buildable glow that provides variety and the user can play around with the intensity.   Therefore, this is a product I will continue to use as it gives me a healthy glow!
Combination / Dullness, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone
Received from Influenster
It can be really even and lovely but you have to be careful really careful to make it even yourself or it will go patchy. It also can be very drying and difficult to get of. But if applied carefully and if moisturiser is used frequently after, it’s good product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...