Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse

Lightweight velvety mousse that develops in an hour and lasts up to 7 days.

·         Blends flawlessly and seamlessly

·         Streak free result

·         No self tan smell

·         Dries within 2 minutes

Is this good? Please let me know!
how long does it last on your skin? 3 weeks? does it come off while showering?
Can this be applied to the face? How long will it last in between washes? Will it cause acne?
Start your review of Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse!
North Lanarkshire , Shotts
Love this product! Perfect for building up the perfect summer tan! No streaks in sight with this lotion and gives off such a nice glow! Definitely recommend this product!
Received from Influenster
I really enjoyed using this tan, it gives you an instant dark tan which looks lush! Not sticky or streaky and perfect if you are in a rush! Affordable and great brand!
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness, Redness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Received from Influenster
This tan is amazing, I’ve always been quite picky with tans as I’m so obsessed with the way it looks, and WOW did this not disappoint!!! Such good value for money too!
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
Birmingham , West Midlands
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Taira I.
Very easy to apply, does not feel sticky and the colour came out great. Easy to wash off too. Recommend this product Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse
Combination
South Ockendon , Essex
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Bethanie E.
Easy to apply and gives a beautiful sun kissed bronze to the skin! 2 costs looks best in my opinion! Love it!! Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Dryness
Hollywood , Birmingham
This gives such a lovely tan, can be built up to a darker colour or one layer gives a lovely base colour. Easy to apply compared to other mousses. Great for the price
Received from Influenster
This product was great! Went on so easily and wasn’t patchy! The bottle seems to last a long time too, I haven’t yet ran out but I will definitely be buying it again.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Inverkeithing
I was sent this free from Influenster and honestly had such a horrendous experience. I've had to go to the pharmacy this morning to receive antihistamines because of how red my face is. Now I've had to take the day off my college because I am so embarrassed. I DO NOT suggest sensitive skinned people use this at all. It's not worth it in anyway. As for the tan it's self; it dries into the skin a bit too quick for my liking. The actual colour is okay but it's supposed to dry in two minutes but it feels a bit sticky after 30. Genuinely don't waste your money, there is way better self tanning products then this one. Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse
Combination / Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Body Acne
Bicknacre , Chelmsford
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Beth C.
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Beth C.
I’ve included the before and after pics from using this product. I was really impressed with the pigmentation of the product and how bronzed it made me after just one coat! However, after rinsing in the shower (as you do with most self tans), almost all the colour washed off! Giving 3 stars as it would be a great quick-fix if you were going out without washing it off, but it’s not shower-friendly if you don’t want to smell like fake tan unfortunately!
Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone / Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Received from Influenster
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Chloe G.
Considering this was the first fake tan I had ever used, I was overall impressed with the product. I like how it’s available in three different finishes but for me, I definitely preferred the matte one as it looks more natural on the skin. It’s definitely a light coverage but the only downside I would say about the tanning product is it does look very orange rather than bronze. This could just be down to the fact that I am very fair-toned so this will most likely be the case with the majority of fake tanning products.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...