Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse

Lightweight velvety mousse that develops in an hour and lasts up to 7 days.

·         Blends flawlessly and seamlessly

·         Streak free result

·         No self tan smell

·         Dries within 2 minutes

Is this good? Please let me know!
how long does it last on your skin? 3 weeks? does it come off while showering?
Can this be applied to the face? How long will it last in between washes? Will it cause acne?
Start your review of Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse!
Bideford , Devon
Absolutely love this self tanning mouse it’s amazing value and gives a beautiful clear result. Highly recommend.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dryness
Portsmouth Road, London
I got really excited to try this one and I had to confess, I’m in love! Summer has never gone since I got this ❤️
Combination / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Scarring / Cellulite, Dryness
Margery Terrace, Forest Gate
The packaging was appealing but as I am already medium dark skinned the tan didn’t appear on me as such ..
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Received from Influenster
Love this tan. Goes on easily and spreads nice. Leavea a nice even tan that lasts around a week! Would buy again
Combination / Blackheads, Redness / Stretch Marks
Hampshire
This is my favourite affordable fake tan. Lovely colour but does get a little patchy after a couple of days.
Combination, Normal / Acne, Puffiness, Redness / Scarring
London
I must travel with these products as they have perfect while I’m on holiday. I can never travel without them
Combination / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Uneven Skin Tone / Stretch Marks
High Wycombe , Bucks
In love with my rimmel London self tan mousse , leaves me with i nice colour skin and also very natural!!!!!
Oily / Large Pores / Cellulite
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
This has definitely my favourite tan, doesn’t go streaky or patchy and lasts along time I absolutely love it
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Received from Influenster
Quick and easy not patchy and doesn’t have to wash off it just dries down very affordable and my go to tan
COLCHESTER, COLCHESTER
Amazing left my skin sun-kissed and even! The hardest thing. I find to do! Pros long lasting, silky, even!
Combination / Blackheads
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...