Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse

Amazon: $18.71

Lightweight velvety mousse that develops in an hour and lasts up to 7 days.

·         Blends flawlessly and seamlessly

·         Streak free result

·         No self tan smell

·         Dries within 2 minutes

Is this good? Please let me know!
how long does it last on your skin? 3 weeks? does it come off while showering?
Can this be applied to the face? How long will it last in between washes? Will it cause acne?
Start your review of Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse!
4 months agoRockingham, NC
This is a pretty decent product at a pretty decent price. I’ve always used lotions so mousse was a bit strange to me. It is effective, but not very long lasting. I would recommend to anyone looking to gain a little color.
a month ago
Loved this product! Great results even after first use. Great light and airy texture. Does not make skin feel clogged. Be mindful of application as it can stream easily if not applied almost to a T. I defiantly recommend for the price which isn’t too bad either.
7 months ago
Purchased at: Amazon
Very easy to put on. It does not smear and it stays on you for ages. It does not get patchy when you put it on. It makes your skin look amazing and the tan looks so natural.
4 months agoDurham, NC
This product has a great smell which is a welcome change to some other self tanners. It absorbs super quick which can be tricky, a mitt is a must have. The color is not orangey at all though which is great. Overall I love it and am happy I found this product
5 months agoMohnton
Kinda thing I love, no mess, good smell and easy to apply. You see the results within short time and the price is really worth it. I use more things of this brand and I really like it
a year agoScotland , Armadale
Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse uploaded by Sandra 💖 S.
This tan is amazing got it in my VoxBox had it before and it’s great I honestly love the effects I honestly recommend this product ☺️Rimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan MousseRimmel London Sunshimmer Self Tan MousseRimmel London Sunshimmer Instant Tan Matte Water Resistant
a year agoXenia, OH
Tanning mousse is the best way to go if you’re getting it for yourself. It applies evenly and it’s easy to work with. I try to stick with these, over sprays. (Unless I go to a salon.) This one in particular is really nice! It doesn’t have a strong Oder, and it seems to last a little longer than others I’ve tried. I would recommend it.
a year ago
I have to say I really love this tan. The colour is so natural and glowy. And the fact that it develops in an hour is amazing. I think the only downfall is that when it fades it can go a little patch, but apart from that I love it!
a day agoTucson
I love self tanners and this one was pretty good but just on the first day ! I can never figure out how to not make it look splotchy after like the first day 😭
a year agoHadleigh , Essex
Love the consistency of the mousse self tanning lotion. Perfectly even tan at 3 amazing shades and feels amazing on the skin, great value for money!
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...