Rimmel London
Stay Satin Liquid Lip Colour - IT Girl Nude

Rimmel London Stay Satin Liquid Lip Colour - IT Girl Nude

Stay Satin Liquid Lip Colour #210-It GirlRIMMEL LONDON

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel London Stay Satin Liquid Lip Colour - IT Girl Nude!
Laila F.
This liquid lip colour is great for the price. I love the color and ofter like to use of over lipstick to keep it in tact. The only thing I don't love is that as the day goes on it dries out your lips quite a bit. I would recommend it if you keep applying just beware of the crusty lip edges lol. Its still great tho the colour is quite nice.
Emily R.
Rimmel London Stay Satin Liquid Lip Colour - IT Girl Nude uploaded by Emily R.
Rimmel London Stay Satin Liquid Lip Colour - IT Girl Nude uploaded by Emily R.
It’s a very nice liquid satin carol colour. It’s lasts a very long time even after a few sips of drink! I really like the applicator too, it helps to get it around the lip line and to fill in any creases. It’s nice for a night out!

Looking for your answer?