BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Ashleigh M.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love the way this stuff feels on my face! It's super silky and smooth. I use a tinted moisturizer on top of it and it definitely helps to keep the color looking fresh all day. I rated it a 4 mainly because I don't think it does the greatest job of making my skin look even. But I will continue to use it. I also don't break out from it.
Michelle V.
Hesperia, CA
This drugstore primer keeps me matte for a good 5 hours after that i have to blot..........
Asana O.
Philadelphia, PA
I am very happy with this primer and mostly feel like it is a great substitute for a higher end product. I definitely notice a big difference in the wear of my makeup when I use this product. My only complaint is the heavy feel of the primer. Some primers feel much more light-weight but this one feels a bit like elmer's glue.
Berivan E.
I use this product everyday and lasts all day. keeps my makeup put for all purposes.
Kaleolani P.
Hilo, HI
I have used this religiously every single time I would put make up on. It helps to keep skin from looking oily, as sometimes I would wear the makeup for hours on end. Its also on the cheaper end, so very very affordable for people who are trying to save money but still have quality makeup.
Ambee D.
Abbotsford, BC, British Columbia
It's a decent drugstore primer. Works well, holds shadow and liner in place.
Latrell S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Didn't like the smell or the way the product went on my skin. Not enough shades for women of color skin type.
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
This product has a nice lightweight feeling, drys like a powder and lasts all day. I own at least two of these 😂
Kai V.
I love this product! My skin can get so oily and my makeup is pointless without a good primer. This product is UH-MAZING! My face stays soooooo matte and oil free and my makeup last forever! This product is staying in my makeup routine for awhile!
Rai
It held up my makeup pretty well. I made it through a 17 hour day with minimal oiliness. The texture is like glue, but it helps keep the makeup on. I really like this primer!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.