BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
I personally do not like this primer and not because its not a good primer but because it is verry matter. I have very dry skin so when i apply this it clings to dry patches and makes my face look even more dry. It is definitely drying but can be good for oily skin
Amanda S.
I love this primer! It's the only primer that keeps my face matte all day and it's super affordable too! CVS is running a sale for 40% off Rimmel right now so now's a great time to stock up.
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
This a primer I used when I began exploring with makeup! I loved it for my dry skin! I do not remember if it had any sun protection but I loved it at the time! it was extremely easy to blend in my opinion. I would love to buy it again see how it works for me now!
Courtney K.
This Is the frist primer I have used and I love it . my face is vary dry and gets irritated with any new products I used . but this product did not make me brake out and made my make up last all day . I use this everyday .
Lynn V.
I originally purchased this because of its affordability but I actually like it. Some cons are when I wore it just alone it dried white and chalky on my nose. Also I'm extremely oily and it does an okay job of keeping me "matte". I am less oily with this primer but I'm less oily. By the end of the day I look dewy.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Amazing primer at a drugstore budget!!! This stay matte primer is true to its name. This absolutely helps to ward of oiliness in those difficult areas, wherever yours may be. This is my go to!!
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
This is my go to primer. It works perfectly for me. It makes my face feel smooth and soft. I never have weird dry patchy spots with it. My make-up ends up lasting all day and not creasing.
Suzanne O.
Garner, NC
I have very oily skin and grabbed this one to try because I have heard good things. So far it was not bad but I know there is better out there but for the price this was worth the shot. Will finish and by again but will continue to experiment for something better.
Sierra B.
New Orleans, LA
Decided to try this because I liked the stay matte foundation but it was too heavy coverage for me, so i started using this under my BB cream and setting powder. Since I have started using it on my T zone, my makeup has not been sliding off of my nose mid-day.
Martha R.
Rosemead, CA
I absolutely love this primer! It certainly keeps my face matte throughout the day and helps my makeup stay in place as well. The formula is thick when you first apply it but once you let it set its lightweight. I would give this 5 stars of the tube was bigger!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.