BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Weronika P.
My favorite high street primer. My foundation stays on nicely and considering the cost I would definitely recommend it because it's not expensive at all compared to others I've bought.
Anna M.
This feels a bit greasy when you put it on but it dries to give your face a nice matte finish. This keeps oil under control for most of the day. It's not magic, but it does fill in pores a bit and smooth out your skin nicely to ready it for makeup application.
Samantha H.
Alliance, OH
This primer definitely isn't awful for the price, it's just not my favorite. I don't think it kept me matte throughout the day and I tend to like silicone based primers whereas this was more of a lotion consistency.
Shelby V.
I love this stuff! especially because of how well it works for the price. I am insanely oily and this alone doesn't cut it, but when I use it under make up with all of my other products it does great. I also think it is good because it does not break me out!!
Sheryl G.
Stay mate primer is a must when wearing make up. It helps your make up to stay on all day and looking fresh. You can purchase it at Walmart. The price is very reasonable. You only need a dine size amount. It goes with ever skin tone. Just apply first before make up. I highly recommend this product.
Kerri D.
Sanford, FL
I didn't start using facial primer until about 2 years ago. Before using primer I would have to use more foundation. Primer allows you to use less foundation and it lasts all day. I have dry skin so it is also another barrier so my pores do not show so much. I would recommend Rimmel to anyone!
Gemma K.
Indiana, PA
I love this! It keeps my makeup in place and makes my skin super soft. And I purchased the bortle about 6 months ago and still have some left. Probably about a few more weeks and I'll have to purchase more. A little goes a long way work this product
Jessica D.
Bel Air, MD
This product is not my favorite product from the drug store. It's easy to apply however I feel the matte finish does not last long. I would like to the product filled with less oils I wouldn't not purchase again!
Erika D.
South Euclid, OH
Thought that this was a pretty decent primer for the price. It did a great job of evening my skin out and creating a base for future makeup. It even looked good by itself.
Adrienne S.
This is my everyday go to primer I couldn't live with out this I have combo oily skin. I have repurchased this over and over for the past 3 years! I think that says it all right there!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.