BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
I love this primer! I just bought it and I've used it almost every day since then! It keep my makeup matte all day and I have pretty oily skin. It makes my makeup last all day as well! I loooove it.
Daniela R.
La Feria, TX
Very nice matte primer and for a good price. It works instantly, however doesn't seem to last as long as it claims. Still a great product though! A little goes a long way and it lasts for a good few months maybe longer.
Stefanie i.
This was a good primer but it wasn't my favorite. It didn't make my face really 'stay matte' for a really long time but it is still a really nice primer, although it did break me out a bit.
Genesis Alejandra R.
El Paso, TX
I love this primer it is so matte . I have oily skin and this helps me keep my make up matte all day I love how it looks after I'm all done with my make up and I also don't have to be touching up during the day with powder.
Angelica A.
Abilene, TX
I've only been using this product for about 2 weeks now & I've noticed a little less oil , I still occasionally have to blot my face but it's not as frequently as before , now it's just once & I'm good to go again . definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin !
Alyssa L.
This is a good one if you have oily skin or normal skin. It works really well. I have dry skin & it worked pretty good on my skin but I feel like if you have severe dry skin you won't like it.
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
This was the very first primer I ever used and I really loved it. If you are on a budget then this is a great product to start buy and start off with if you are new at makeup
Savannah C.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Over all this was a decent primer for the cost. It helped me stay matte for a little bit (for an hour or 3) but not long term. For me it wasn't the best for my oily skin. But I'm sure it works wonderfully with others!
Alex S.
Loving this at the moment! The primer is a lotion type texture but floured matte and does keep my oils at bay. The only thing is that it doesn't last as long as I wanted it too but my powder and setting spray make up for it. Super adorable and I really like it
Anna M.
This feels a bit greasy when you put it on but it dries to give your face a nice matte finish. This keeps oil under control for most of the day. It's not magic, but it does fill in pores a bit and smooth out your skin nicely to ready it for makeup application.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.