BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Really like this primer it makes my makeup stay in place and it makes it matte all day . I just notice that it can be really drying at times so I only would recommend for the summer times when is really hot 🤗
Kimberly S.
Springfield , GA
I used this primer for several months and it's worked pretty well. It had a matte finish but didn't last very long. It's not the best for oily skin, I think it would be better for combination skin. I recommend if you have combination skin and want a new primer to try.
Shay M.
S Ozone Park, NY
This primer is greatness. It's long lasting. Perfect texture that all the foundations I've used seem to adhere to. It is very easy to blend and it is definitely matte. I would highly recommend this product to my oily skin babes out there. Also, it is very budget friendly as well.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Amazing primer at a drugstore budget!!! This stay matte primer is true to its name. This absolutely helps to ward of oiliness in those difficult areas, wherever yours may be. This is my go to!!
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
This a primer I used when I began exploring with makeup! I loved it for my dry skin! I do not remember if it had any sun protection but I loved it at the time! it was extremely easy to blend in my opinion. I would love to buy it again see how it works for me now!
Nina W.
This keeps me matte for at least 8 hours and then starts to get oily. It's not a big issue though because i just blot and touch up my makeup. i prefer high end matte primers. this one isn't the best
Kelsey H.
If you're new to makeup and you have oily skin, give it a try. It's easy on the wallet and works pretty well. Use teeny bits at a time though! Using too much can cause the makeup over it to separate.
Kalvineta H.
I love the way this primer keeps my oily skin and check it goes on smooth and make sure my makeup stays in place all day and for a person with oily skin like myself that is definitely a plus.
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
I personally do not like this primer and not because its not a good primer but because it is verry matter. I have very dry skin so when i apply this it clings to dry patches and makes my face look even more dry. It is definitely drying but can be good for oily skin
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
Works okay, average face primer. Does its job for me at least half the day. Some days it will make my face seem oily and some days its okay. It might not blend in well with some bb creams or Fondation.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.