BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Ashley S.
Paragould, AR
I was not entirely impressed with this makeup. It didn't not have much of a mattifying effect on my skin. Maybe someone else with a different skin type than me could make it work and look pretty.
Rachael C.
Scranton, PA
This is an amazing drug store primer that beats out a lot of higher priced primers! If you're looking for a good quality but don't want to pay an arm and a leg, choose this! You will not regret it.
Kelsey L.
I don't mind this primer I don't think it makes my face stay matte (I have oily skin). I was hoping it would make my skin smoothr too and help me to use less makeup but it doesn't really do that
Erika V.
Le Grand, CA
For the price this primer is not so bad. I have really oily skin and it does help control it. It lasts a couple of hours not all day. But can't beat the price. I would recommend people trying it.
Courtney K.
Homestead, FL
This is honestly one of the best primers out there, and a little goes a very long way! It keeps you matte with out turning you ashy and I love it. It also doesn't break me out or clog my pores.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Affordable and does keep my makeup lasting longer. However I'm not a fan of how it's an almost lotion - like texture. Nor do I care for the smell. But it does get the job done so I suppose I would recommend it but I doubt that I would repurchase.
Blair S.
Vincennes, IN
Nice drugstore primer. Goes on like a light lotion. Great value for the price and you get a decent amount. Doesn't keep you matte all day but still a good primer. Also does not cause my skin to break out which happens easily.
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
This product is great for oily skin, my make up last all day (I use powder instead of base) For me it works pretty well and the best things of all is its price! I recommend it and I would buy it again! :)
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Un producto de excelencia lo recomiendo muchísimo, me encanta lo utilizo casi siempre que me maquillo no te deja el rostro cargado ni nada por el estilo 😍 así que chik@s de los recomiendo y mas por su precio $$$ es económico.
Mariela Y.
Huntington Pk, CA
Best drugstore primer I have tried, it truly does what any high end primer would do! It locks into your skin leaving a good finishing touch to your makeup. It glides I'm well into your skin too
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.