BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
I try this primer back in high school but I recently got it in my ipsy bag but I must say I really do like this primer it leaves a matte finish but smooth out my skin n fill in pores I usually use my fenty foundation on my skin with the primer it’s them two together is perfect my makeup blend beautifully this is one of my top favorite primers of all times
Joly T.
Lawrence
I have extremely oily skin and this is the only primer that Works on my face, my makeup lasts all day long, my makeup never looks oily when I wear this but make sure you use a good amount ;)
Danielle S.
I haven’t really noticed a difference each time I’ve used it compared to no primer. It doesn’t make me oily or dry, but it seems like an unnecessary step to my routine
Julie B.
San Diego
I think this primer performed well being it is drugstore compared to the more expensive primers. It has a good texture to it where when you put it on has the slightly sticky feel that grips the foundation pretty well. I noticed my face stayed better oil controlled as well. Not a bad product.
Lena J.
San Francisco, CA
I ordered this primer because I have oily skin and my makeup is always
shiny. I used this primer under my makeup and it remained matte
the whole day. But my skin became drier and the fine lines more noticeable with this primer, so I recommend this product only for those who have oily skin!
Alexandra S.
I tried this Primer out a while ago but paired with their Matte Foundation it did help keep my foundation in place but by the end of the day my makeup wasn’t really all the great. Granted this was a while ago and I was a newbie to the beauty world so the formula could be much better now!
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
I love this face primer that on budget. When I first bought it I wasn’t so sure I would like it but once I tried it I fell in love. I love how makes my makeup last all day! Will be buying again and recommend to everyone. I feel like it made my foundation apply more smoothly and made it last longer. I love the product.
Ingrid T.
This product is amazing!!!! My skin looks perfect for make up, is not sticky take out all the greasy areas on my face and the make up looks better and stay all day long Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver, WA
FIVE STARS hands down! I’ve tried countless primers, spend-y and drugstore. Thankfully I found this amazing product! If you have oily skin and tend to sweat, this product is for you! My lip always use to bead, not anymore! I seriously LOVE this product and will buy every time!
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this primer since I was in high school and I have never been disappointed. It gives me the matte finish I'm looking for and never dries out my skin.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.