BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
This is great for oily skin I apply it on my face before I apply my foundation. I do notice it helps my makeup last a few hours longer without getting so oily, but I still get oily after a long time. But be warned do not put this over dry skin because this will dry it out even more and make those dry patches flake.
Nancy N.
Emeryville, CA
This is an alright primer, and for the price, I can't complain too much. It doesn't keep me matte completely but it does keep oils to a relatively low level. It's not as powerful as a primer could be, and I don't notice much of a difference in applying my makeup, but again, for the price, I don't mind too much.
Ashley B.
My skin is DRY right now and I'm in between the normal primers I would use. I picked this up and it's extremely hydrating and mattifying as it says! It's affordable and a great dupe to many expensive mattifying primers
Jodi S.
This is a good primer to help mattify oily skin. The price is amazing. I don't normally go for drugstore face makeup but I tried because I read some good reviews. The only thing is that the texture is different from silicone heavy primers and it can seem a little sticky sometimes. Still, does its job well.
Catherine D.
Marlton, NJ
I love this product and I need more! I don't know if this really keeps me matte all day, but I love that it isn't adding any extra shimmer or shine because that can often be overwhelming. I only wish they made a bigger size bottle!
Emily H.
Kings Mountain, NC
I love the Rimmel primer, I have purchased Mary Kay and Avon in the past and I definitely think that Rimmel works just as well without the insane high price and waiting to be shipped. Its easy to find in just about any store. I actually stumbled upon it by accident browisng through the make up department and gave it shot and I am satisfied with the results.
Ashley L.
So being that I'm a makeup novice, a friend told me to pick up a primer. I randomly happened to grab this one, as I saw that it was matte. Perfect coverage, keeps my makeup in place I love it! Great random drugstore find
Valerie N.
Arlington , VA
Love it! I have really dry skin, so I usually avoid "tacky" primers, but this works great for me. It almost feels like double-sided tape for my foundation. My face has been staying put all day since I started using it.
Alyssa G.
Wakeman, OH
I se this primer often,and I enjoy using it. It is easy to apply and blend, as it is soft and smooth. There's not a lot of sun protection, but it gives a natural matte finish. It's fairly cheap too! I would buy it again!
Rebecca W.
Owings Mills, MD
I like this primer. I think it works well and was good for the price. I don't think it's as good as the NYX stay matte or my smash box primer. But since it's inexpensive it's nice to travel with as I don't mind if I accidentally forget it. Bought from Ulta.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.