BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
This is great for oily skin I apply it on my face before I apply my foundation. I do notice it helps my makeup last a few hours longer without getting so oily, but I still get oily after a long time. But be warned do not put this over dry skin because this will dry it out even more and make those dry patches flake.
Nancy N.
Emeryville, CA
This is an alright primer, and for the price, I can't complain too much. It doesn't keep me matte completely but it does keep oils to a relatively low level. It's not as powerful as a primer could be, and I don't notice much of a difference in applying my makeup, but again, for the price, I don't mind too much.
Maria S.
Wilmington , North Carolina
I've been using this for awhile I love it! It does it's job and it keeps my makeup matte. It also serves as a nice base to apply foundation I will constantly keep on repurchasing because it's inexpensive and it does it's job
Jessica A.
I've been using this for some years now and I must say its def a makeup staple of mine. It does leave me with a matte finish, doesn't hide all, but does drastically minimize my pores. I love it. I get mine either at my local Target or Wal Mart. Highly recommend!👍
Catherine D.
Marlton, NJ
I love this product and I need more! I don't know if this really keeps me matte all day, but I love that it isn't adding any extra shimmer or shine because that can often be overwhelming. I only wish they made a bigger size bottle!
Emily H.
Kings Mountain, NC
I love the Rimmel primer, I have purchased Mary Kay and Avon in the past and I definitely think that Rimmel works just as well without the insane high price and waiting to be shipped. Its easy to find in just about any store. I actually stumbled upon it by accident browisng through the make up department and gave it shot and I am satisfied with the results.
Alyssa G.
Wakeman, OH
I se this primer often,and I enjoy using it. It is easy to apply and blend, as it is soft and smooth. There's not a lot of sun protection, but it gives a natural matte finish. It's fairly cheap too! I would buy it again!
Valerie N.
Arlington , VA
Love it! I have really dry skin, so I usually avoid "tacky" primers, but this works great for me. It almost feels like double-sided tape for my foundation. My face has been staying put all day since I started using it.
Krystal S.
Warrior , AL
Did not impress. Seemed to be okay at first but over the day I didn't notice any change in the oil on my skin. Still had to blot several times and it made my foundation wear differently. The price is great but that is about it for me!
Haley E.
Redding, CA
I have oily skin and I really feel like I see a difference when I wear this primer. It absolutely helps keep me matte throughout the day and I'll even wear it without any make up on, just over my moisturizer, and it also works that way as well. The best part is that you just can't beat the price, so cheap for a primer I will definitely continue to repurchase!!
Silviaa D.
Arlington Hts, IL
Is this primer good for minimizing pores?
Alisa H.
Carbondale, IL
I have been looking for an affordable primer that will help keep my makeup on. I can almost never get my makeup to stay on for long periods of time. I us a primer and a setting spray. I have heard that Rimmel Stay Matte Primer is ideal for the issue I am having. What do you all think?
Shanice W.
Kingston, Jamaica
Do they also have tinted moisturizers or bb creams?
Estefani L.
I've been wanting to buy this primerđŸ˜© But I don't know if it's worth the buyđŸ€” Help anyone?
equleema  t.
Looking for a drugstore not expensive primer ? is this it? should i get it ?