BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Ashley B.
My skin is DRY right now and I'm in between the normal primers I would use. I picked this up and it's extremely hydrating and mattifying as it says! It's affordable and a great dupe to many expensive mattifying primers
Alyssa G.
Wakeman, OH
I se this primer often,and I enjoy using it. It is easy to apply and blend, as it is soft and smooth. There's not a lot of sun protection, but it gives a natural matte finish. It's fairly cheap too! I would buy it again!
Maddie M.
This stuff is crazy awesome. I just stated using it and got the recommendation from here. It goes on so thick and stays in like glue! It is in a huge bottle and a little goes a long way. I will definitely buy this again
Krystal S.
Warrior , AL
Did not impress. Seemed to be okay at first but over the day I didn't notice any change in the oil on my skin. Still had to blot several times and it made my foundation wear differently. The price is great but that is about it for me!
Valerie N.
Arlington , VA
Love it! I have really dry skin, so I usually avoid "tacky" primers, but this works great for me. It almost feels like double-sided tape for my foundation. My face has been staying put all day since I started using it.
Haley E.
Redding, CA
I have oily skin and I really feel like I see a difference when I wear this primer. It absolutely helps keep me matte throughout the day and I'll even wear it without any make up on, just over my moisturizer, and it also works that way as well. The best part is that you just can't beat the price, so cheap for a primer I will definitely continue to repurchase!!
Catherine D.
Marlton, NJ
I love this product and I need more! I don't know if this really keeps me matte all day, but I love that it isn't adding any extra shimmer or shine because that can often be overwhelming. I only wish they made a bigger size bottle!
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
Very affordable which I like. Comes out smoothly and goes on smoothly. Bought it at CVS for I think $8 along with the foundation to match. I really liked this primer a lot. I would definitely buy it again. I have never been disappointed in rimmel london.
Becca P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I kinda have a love hate relationship with this primer. Some foundations it's great but then for others, it could be better. My favorite foundation with this primer is Estée Lauder double wear and I find this primer works better than smashbox photo finish
Janette C.
This was my first primer I have ever tried & I love it.!! Will never change primers.!! Before trying this primer I would use the rimmel foundation on its own & it did an okay job of staying put but after I tried this on I can never go a day without putting this primer on before applying my foundation 😘
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.