BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Lorena A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I switch to this primer from one of the elf primers. This primer is really really good I really like it it's very mattifying it doesn't dry out your skin it just really matte it and it helps facial sweating throughout the day
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
I was skeptical about this primer when I first purchased it but after using it I realized that it actually works really well. It really helps with keeping you matte throughout the day but doesn't really do much with making your makeup last longer.
Victoria G.
Simpsonville, SC
I'm kind of so so on this. It's extremely thick and I feel it can leave behind a bit of a white tint on darker skin. As far as a primer goes, I don't see it increasing the longevity of my make up, but it does lay a nice base.
Melissa W.
Palmetto, FL
I've been using this product all week and so far I love it. I have very oily skin and I'm sure it's a combination of the help of a matte foundation/translucent powder as well but this was also only $6 at Walgreens and I love it
Jaritssa M.
Burbank, IL
I feel that the first couple of days I wore this primer it did a good job as far as keeping me matte. I'm not sure if I would consider this one of my favorite primers only because I haven't repurchased it. I am still looking for the perfect primer for my skin type.
Maria S.
Wilmington , North Carolina
I've been using this for awhile I love it! It does it's job and it keeps my makeup matte. It also serves as a nice base to apply foundation I will constantly keep on repurchasing because it's inexpensive and it does it's job
Berenice Q.
Murray, UT
Excelent primer for combination skin. It is thicker than other primers, I personally like this. I always moisturize first and apply this after, i wait for about 10 min then apply makeup. This is one of my favorite primers.
Nancy N.
Emeryville, CA
This is an alright primer, and for the price, I can't complain too much. It doesn't keep me matte completely but it does keep oils to a relatively low level. It's not as powerful as a primer could be, and I don't notice much of a difference in applying my makeup, but again, for the price, I don't mind too much.
Jessica A.
I've been using this for some years now and I must say its def a makeup staple of mine. It does leave me with a matte finish, doesn't hide all, but does drastically minimize my pores. I love it. I get mine either at my local Target or Wal Mart. Highly recommend!👍
Jazmine M.
Dardanelle, AR
I have extremly oily skin on my nose so i started using this. I just put it on my t-zone. in my opinion its to thick to use all over the face. its good for the price and does delay the oilyness, but its not an all day matte.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.